cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 279 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493363
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak.
Sarah Silverman (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4  
I guess Karma knows his address. Do you really want to help a guy that acts like this?

From channel 4:
SOUTH JORDAN Utah (ABC 4 News) - A man behind an amateur fireworks show that went awry said he didn't do anything wrong.

The fireworks were set off Saturday night at Daybreak in South Jordan. One of the fireworks went astray causing a garage fire and injuring at least two others.

"The minute I saw this thing go sideways across the ground ... into the garage and exploded I ran over with a hose and tried to put it out," said the man who didn't want his name revealed.

But when he arrived at the garage he knew it was too late.

Inside the garage was more fireworks that started exploding.

And soon, a neighborhood fireworks show was out of control.

"I could hear things hitting the other side of the door extremely hard (like) somebody with a baseball bat," he said. "I was nervous and moved away."

Those fireworks shot every which way.

One of those stray projectiles hit Ryan Fisher and caught his pants on fire.

"I could hear my wife screaming at me that my pants were on fire, but at the same time I could see the blood going down my legs from my cuts," Fisher said.

Fragments of the fireworks pierced his legs and was taken to a local hospital.

"It was disturbing to watch," said Kira Hansen who lives next door.

From their balcony, the Hansen's were watching the fireworks show go haywire

"I actually saw the box bounce off the ground and tilt off on its side and saw the firework go into the garage," said Ben Hansen.

The owner of the fireworks said he took precautions with two water hoses on hand, sand to douse flames and caution tape to keep people back.

"That was my number one priority, safety was key," he said.

He said every one he lit was legal under Utah's new fireworks law.

But when ABC 4 News pointed to several large cannisters he implied the were illega.

"Those were not even lit," he said.

When asked if he was planning to light them he answered this way.

"That's a stupid question," he responded.

But the cannisters were set on a display with fuses attached to them. Fire investigators said authorities will screen the case with prosecutors and believe the owner was in possession of illegal fireworks and did not have a permit.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/07/05 02:00 By Sarah Silverman.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2  
Just prior to the 911 call:

"Hold my beer... Hey ya'll watch this"

Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7  
Great, posts, Sarah. I agree with you 100% and just had to respond thanking you because this whole thread is going to go down the Internet memory hole following all of the other threads Joe Ross didn't like, like the time someone called him for using the email addresses supplied to this site for political advertisements for his own campaign as well as Aaron "haven't won an election yet" Osmond. Or the recent one where someone asked the perfectly legit question about whether the family that got the home makeover house is getting a pass on HOA dues for life.

Sarah Silverman (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4  
Now that you mention it, does the family get a pass? It's a well known fact that the families on that show can't pay taxes, dues, fines etc and they often mortgage them to the max and then lose them.

timhood (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
Holy smokes, Sara, you said it well! I want to be your friend. Your post was even better than my reply to Joe's "article" on the main page.

P.S. I'll try to find the relevant post to reply to, but the EMHE family is not exempt from HOA dues. A trust fund was established through donations, an auction, etc., to pay for property taxes and such. It is anticipated that HOA dues and other regular expenses (water, sewer, trash, gas, electric) will be covered by renting out the casita (mother-in-law apartment) that was part of the build. That, combined with solar electricity generation, should cover her home-related expenses and allow her to focus on taking care of her children.

Shycheerleader (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1  
I don't know which is a greater tragedy: the comments made in the article by the "victim" or the HORRIBLE writing of the article itself. Good grief, ABC. Do you not have proofreaders, or better yet... spell check, or do you write stories like this because you think Utahns can't understand PROPER ENGLISH!

Sorry.... had to rant.

I agree with Tim. Sara rocks!

Go to top Post Reply