cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy Re:Daybreak budget meeting - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 86 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518217
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Daybreak budget meeting (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Daybreak budget meeting
GettinSkrwed (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Daybreak budget meeting 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
Many homeowners wonder why we need a party planner when we hardly ever have parties. Since the development is getting to large for everyone to socialize together anyway, social planning should be left to homeowners.

EDIT-

no personal attacks allowed (the desk comment)...you get one warning then a ban...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/10/16 02:38 By scoop. Reason: no personal attacks allowed...
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Daybreak budget meeting 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11  
Firstly, congrats to Autumn on the new baby. I did remember that you posted something about coming home, at T-giving, to have a baby, didn't I?

As to the proposed dues increase, my math isn't too terrific but with 1760 homes (with 208 in arrears so we can count those as contributors) the increase could be pretty-well figured as $453,000 divided by 1560 (following me so far?) divided by 12...or a proposed increase of $24.20 per month. That's a 53% increase in our dues. My feelings are that the residents should not be charged with deciding what they want to do without. An attendee, last night, put forth a scenario which I can relate to: he and I and many others were, often, notified by our "higher-ups" that we had to trim our budgets by 4% (pick a number). We often thought that we couldn't get the job done by doing so but we identified changes and reductions and the job got done, anyway. That, dear friends, is what we pay CCMC for. It is unconscionable for a management company to be 6 months into an economic downturn and to be caught off guard by the figures. Equally insulting is their proposal that they hire 11 new employees. The Program person and the Asst. DCC Director's job could be combined among other suggestions. Keep your suggestions coming and send them on to the HOA.

Last Edit: 2008/10/16 04:07 By luckyfish.
autichris (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Daybreak budget meeting 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
Oh thanks! Yeah we are expecting again sometime in Nov!

Thanks for the desk clarification, that's all I meant by it. I know in another post someone else mentioned some things about a desk as well...I hope that I didn't ruffle any feathers with what I was trying to say.

25 bucks a month is pretty steep. I'll email the HOA on their fab site to let them know what I think to only get some lame standard response back from Derrick.

autichris (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Daybreak budget meeting 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
How funny, I tried to go to the online form to "Ask the Manager" on Daybreak living site...comes up blank....I did send something to Rio Tinto but I doubt that is the right party to go to.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Daybreak budget meeting 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18  
Send an email to Derek Tarries at dtarries@ccmcnet.com and Don Whyte at Don.Whyte@riotinto.com. They will read the email and might even respond. Don't hold your breath.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Daybreak budget meeting 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
I sent my emails to Derek and Bruce (only because Bruce has responded in the past). So far all I have received is the auto reply saying they have received my message. Hopefully I will receive some info from them real soon!

I just visited Suncrest website because they are also managed by CCMC and they only list four employees for their HOA. I also checked Coral Canyon because they too are managed by CCMC, but I couldn't see how many employees they have.

Last Edit: 2008/10/16 04:53 By jarmcguire. Reason: Add more info
Go to top Post Reply