actos online 45mg get can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Turkey Bowl - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 212 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516841
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Turkey Bowl (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Turkey Bowl
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
I am in, and I wont play, but I will bring food! I say have it at the field at Daybreak Elementary.Its big enough, and the parking lot can hold enough cars for the people who dont find this to be a walking community (me). The saturday after thanksgiving would be great. I am in! I may even be able to get some extra players that dont live in daybreak, but thats ok! I say... finger foods/appetizers, hot cider of cocoa, maybe even some chili served in little cups... like a tasting. This is going to be fun!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
this will be fun, remind me to do a front page article on this once we get closer to Thanksgiving

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14  
Yum, good call on the Chili and hot cocoa and cider! This is going to be fun... now we just will need more players is all but I'm sure we'll find them as the time gets closer.
So it's official, I think we should plan on Sat. after thanksgiving at Daybreak Elementry (I agree that it does have the most available parking). We'll set a time as it gets closer and we have more people but I'm figuring late morning or early afternoon.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
This is a awesome event! I am so excited! This is also something I think would be OK to adverstise by sending flyers door to door. Get the word out, the community is taking the community back!! We can set up a "RSVP email" and get people to rsvp if they will be there. And state what they will bring and how many player etc etc. SO FUN! I am so excited! As for rest rooms... the DCC is open on saturdays, the question is..... will it be open that holiday weekend. or like I said before, Joe's house is right there, haha KIDDING! I guess if you gotta go, you go home and come back! We should start the advertising of this pronto, since it is coming up soon! This is what makes me love it here!

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14  
I know this is unlikely... but anyone own flag football belts? If not, my husband and I will go purchase some but just wanted to double check in case someone did have some already!

JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
We could just play 2 hand touch so you don't have to make a big purchase.. or at least let some of us give you some moolah back so you aren't spending a ridiculous amount. =)

Having never gone through a Utah november... are we looking at ridiculously cold weather to be playing football outside and expecting people to show up ?

Go to top Post Reply