cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get Re:Turkey Bowl - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 316 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516881
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Turkey Bowl (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Turkey Bowl
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -3  
I just see it being a fun family day. Bring neighbors together, have some fun, eat some food, play some ball. If we want to keep people there, we have to keep the kids entertained. Speaking as a mom, its annoying when the kids get bored, and you are forced to leave so your kids dont throw a scene. I am totally fine doing the kids craft. I wont be playing ball anyways. The food can be set up on tables, have some hot cider or cocoa for people... and some nice hot soup and chili. Who cares if 100 plus people show up...How fun would that be!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
Anytime we played a Turkey Bowl, the kids organized their own game for entertainment.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
and they still can! I just dont think 3-5 year olds will play much football. I have a 3 and a 5 year old, and I know they would rather lick frosting off their hands than play football.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
Jess beat me to the comment, but I agree with her. Eliminate the signing up for food and doing up flyers. We do need to do sign ups for the teams though since if we're really short, we'll need to hunt out additional players but my vision was with hers. I see a couple tables being set up, people bringing some snacks and munchies... whatever they may be, and everyone having fun. Seriously, is it that big of a deal that Jennie has an interest other than the game itself that she wants to volunteer to do? I think it's a great idea if she's up for it! Personally, my focus is on the game!

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
yea, my focus is not the game. I grew up in a football family... I know cheers and stuff, but I dont play! I want to make sure the paretnts can STAY and have fun, so I am fine entertaining the kids for a hour or so! I am used to it! Mom of 3.... plus a gazilion neighbor kids hanging out... The problem with not knowing what people are bringing is.... having 20 bgs of chips, and 2 pots of soup.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
I understand you not wanting 20 bags of chips and 2 pots of soup... what if we started a thread so people could post what they were bringing and could plan accordingly rather than having a formal signup??? Really though, in this instance, 20 bags of chips wouldn't be the worst thing since I'm thinking there will be mostly snack foods anyhow. The only requirement that I do think there should be is to bring bowls and spoons if you bring soup, forks if you need forks for it, etc.

Go to top Post Reply