i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i Re:Turkey Bowl - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 311 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516722
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Turkey Bowl (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Turkey Bowl
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14  
Yes, adults only, although I think teenagers are fine! While we'll get flags to use, we definitely don't want a child getting run over!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
For sure, adults only for the football, but maybe a little game for the little tykes who want to play? A passing contest. The craft, and cookie frosting may be enough for them! I am really excited about playing with the kids. I went to hobby lobby this week and found some really cute things for the kids to do, for cheap. Maybe $1 per child for each craft will be the max! What a deal!!

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -3  
Who wants to help plan this event?? Make flyers, deliver flyers, handle food sign ups, team arrangements, kids event (I will do that, decorate cookies and make a christmas ornament) I will be in southern california until the day after Thanksgiving, We will be back for the bowl!!! Let me know if you want to get together and plan this!
It should be fun!
jennie

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
I'm up for taking care of the team related stuff (I can pawn some of the help off to my husband for that!). I unfortunately won't have much time to do anything else such as the flyers or anything but hopefully someone else is up for it.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -3  
Any help is appreciated. I have no idea how many players are on a football team, so I would be no good at arranging that~ But I am fine with plannin the kids activity, and the food sign up. Maybe i should create a RSVP email for the event. I dont want my email address to be bombarded with RSVP's. I could use anyones help for the invites/flyers. And some kids hands and feet to deliver them!

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18  
I thought the bowl was on Thanksgiving Day.

Go to top Post Reply