cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:Turkey Bowl - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 216 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516711
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Turkey Bowl (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Turkey Bowl
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14  
Well, I've priced it out, and I can get 2 sets of 12 each for about $40 total. If someone can find a better deal let me know. I think flags would be best so that the game doesn't start to become tackle! I know 2 hands can get that way pretty fast some times and we don't want injuries. As for weather... it's really unpredictable. In the 8 years I've lived here it's been about 50/50... snow on that weekend or a beautiful weekend (cold but sun shining). I think as long as we stick with Jennie's idea to have chili and hot drinks we should be ok. I don't think it ever gets too cold in the valley in november... if we were up in park city I'd say it would be!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
I dont even remember what the weather was like last year. Either way it wont be WARM. This is a pants and long sleeve event. It would be awesome to have everyone bring a pot of soup, chili, stew, and even some sides like football food. And if we could get a hold of those huge thermus dispensers.. have cocoa or cider in them. I am so excited about this. Its nice to haev "discussions" on here that are happy and fun! This will be a great event even if it doesnt have a HUGE turn out, I think even with 50-100 people we are still looking at a fun day! When is a good time to distribute flyers about this? mid october? I am just hoping to put faces to names here... is everyone going to go by their screen names, he hee! I cant hide.... I guess I was the dumb one by putting my real name on this page, oh well! We should haev some stuff for the little residents to do. Maybe cookie decorating? or a craft of some sort? Since I am not playing ball, I can be in charge of that if everyone agrees. Anyways, off to kindergarten....not me, my daughter

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
I think mid-october would probably be the perfect time to distribute fliers. I'm excited too... I agree, Jennie, it is nice to have discussions about fun things! This is what our community is supposed to be about, right?
The craft idea is a great idea... especially since it would help increase turnout. I was briefly thinking about the stews and chili... we could do a chili cookoff. Just have all the tasters vote on it based off of taste, the hottest, most unusual... I don't know. Just a thought. I'm more in this for the game but while we're doing a potluck, I think it would be fun and help us all get warmed up!

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
"Justme" Do we know eachother? Just asking, you dont have to state your name or anything, but I was just wondering if you know me personally.....
A chili cook off would be so awesome! i am so up for it! I went to hobby lobby today after taking my daughter to school and bought a "turkey gravy boat" and I think we should use that as the "trophy" for the turkey bowl! haha! or the cook off or something. Give me some craft ideas and I will make it happen. Since it will be AFTER thanks giving, we can do some sort of christmas ornament or something cutsie like that. Anyways... I am counting down the days, I am so excited!

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Jennie, we don't know each other personally but I e-mailed you a little while ago about the realmoms blog... that should give you a pretty good clue!
I love the "turkey gravy boat", that is a great idea for the "trophy"! Oh boy, craft ideas... ornaments is a good idea, although I like the cookies idea too! Both would work for kids of all ages too, so that makes it that much better!

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Turkey Bowl 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18  
Adults only, perhaps? I'd hate to see a child hurt. Count me in.

Go to top Post Reply