over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get Re:Help a change is needed.... - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 301 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515777
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Help a change is needed.... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Help a change is needed....
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -3  
I am married to a computer geek, so my hubby would not be a good team member, but I love cooking football food! I would so love to be apart of the feeding frenzee if this thing happened! I think we should do it! I know daybreak usually has a U of U BYU football tail gate party, but what about having a actual football game, and family party during and after the game. Even do a powder puff football game for the ladies who want to get muddy (me not being one of them). These are the kind of activities that I would love to see in the community. I dont think we need elaborate EXPENSIVE activities. We, as a community are very capable to plan and pull off a very fun event. I know the programs commitee does a great job, I just think the community should be more involved, more block parties, more volleyball or basketball tournies, football parties. Progessive dinners.Someone had an idea of a card boad boat race. After hearing about the water in the lake, maybe thats not a good idea We could do a christmas cookie exchange at the community center. Everyone brings a dozen cookies, and copies of the recipe and we go to the gym, and trade cookies. It sounds so simple and not fun, but you meet so many people, and get some yummy cookie recipes. Simple is good.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
kdudley wrote:
QUOTE:
She is really a reflection of the management who gives her cues.

Remember, a fish rots from the head down. Our community may have HOA management that gives the lifestyle director cues, but the HOA management takes direction from a BOD staffed by Kennecott employees.

Our HOA doesn't go to the toilet without an OK from Kennecott. Maybe that's why they are so full of .....oh, never mind.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
that was funny...

Dave (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
Sounds good, I'm in for those activities but how do you get it going? How involved is "the church"? Whether anyone reading this is Mormon or not, that is probably the best way to make community announcements and provoke a good showing due to the high percentage of people who are in church on Sundays. Just a thought...

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
Being Mormon, Baptist, Jewish or whatever doesnt matter. We can "advertise" these events through fliers on doors, this web page, bulk daybreak email, the word can get out. Churches have their own activities, these would be Daybreak COMMUNITY activities. The activties would be a great way to bring neighbors together. Having block parties, 1 block at a time. Using that rent-a-cart thing the HOA has. It would just be so fun to have simple FUN family and ADULT friendly activities, planned and ran by US.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
Dave wrote:
QUOTE:
Sounds good, I'm in for those activities but how do you get it going? How involved is "the church"? Whether anyone reading this is Mormon or not, that is probably the best way to make community announcements and provoke a good showing due to the high percentage of people who are in church on Sundays. Just a thought...

A large percentage of Daybreak residents don't attend the Mormon Church. So an announcement in "the church" would only provoke a good showing of Mormons.

What about the rest of the community residents.

Go to top Post Reply