to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:Help a change is needed.... - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 220 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515807
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Help a change is needed.... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Help a change is needed....
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
That is a GREAT idea Jess! I am so happy about your wedding coming up! Did you ever get in contact with Michelle P about the girls night out? 12 of us are heading up to park city for the weekend for a girls retreat! rented a condo and will have a blast! GNO meets the last wednesday of the month. Places vary. If ANY women from daybreak want a night out with NO kids, and NO NO NO hubbies... email me and I will get you in touch with Michelle! We have so much fun, and its been nice seeing the number grow! My husband is jealous. he would like to have a guys group. But he is such a geek.. his idea of fun is setting up the projector and playing Wii for hours... maybe that appeals to all you men?
Oh if I wasnt pregnant I would play TOUCH football. I played powder puff in high school... and it was SUPPOSED to be touch, but we had some mighty strong gals at my school! anyways... great idea about the EVENT board... go for it joe!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kdudley (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
Guy's don't miss the point...Homeowners have had input to the activities. They have not had control once the idea has been hatched. There are a million rules when CCMC manages the activity from tax id numbers to insurance to budget restrictions. They do not allow us to use the facilities like we would if we had control of our community center. I have never seen them leave a trusted homeowner with a key and say just lock up when you are done. We give up so much because the community development is institutionalized and not organic. Homeowners are as much to blame for the way the recent events have gone as the Lifestyle director. In fact I would dare say she is sandwiched between us and management. I spent three years on the committee and the same 10 people where always there to help out. As a community we have become consumers not producers. Thats why I suggested a while ago that we be given grants to produce our own events. Take CCMC out of that loop. Let Tina manage the DCC and oversee the grants. Mike and Devra have shown that they can produce and event and so has the little theatre group I have been involved in. The block next to me has a monthly block party and they do it without having a bunch of over site. Allow residents to use the DCC as it was intended to be used. This isn't really about salary it is about community and many of are not engaging ourselves.

Jess, the fact that you don't know how to connect with the community is a grand example of our failings. I suggested awhile ago that all homeowners/tenants go through an welcome orientation where they are told where to go to connect. I suggested that there be a heavy emphasis of your responsibilities as a community member. I thought that it should be mandatory before you were allowed access to the amenities or programs. I was told that the "focus groups" did not like the idea.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply