duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to diabecon can i get how online 60caps can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i Re:Help a change is needed.... - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 220 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515730
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Help a change is needed.... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Help a change is needed....
Dave (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
I agree that it doesn't matter, just offering a potential means of getting the word out. Of course, if you are anti-Mormon, this would be a terrible idea.

Unfortunately, I think the people on this web page are a very, tiny, small minority of Daybreak residents.

Bulk Daybreak email would be a good idea, so would fliers.

I nominate Jenniferstephens as our new community activity person!!!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
Dave wrote:
QUOTE:
I agree that it doesn't matter, just offering a potential means of getting the word out. Of course, if you are anti-Mormon, this would be a terrible idea.

I was asking what your plan was for including the portion of the community that doesn't subscribe to the Mormon belief. If they aren't included, the events certainly couldn't be considered "community based".

I'm not sure how "anti-Mormon" was mined out of my comment.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
Uh, Dave, Flattered, but havent you read the old posts? I am not really LIKED by many people here. If I planned an activity, yea it would be fun, but what... my friends would show up! haha! I would love love love to help plan anything for this amazing community, and I would do it for FREE, with help of course hehe!

Dave (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Help a change is needed.... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
Nobody stress out! Don't worry about the anti-Mormon comment, I meant it as sarcasm that never comes across too well in email, I am not implying that anyone is anti-anything, sheesh. All I'm saying is that in order to have community events in a community like Daybreak, you have to include everybody and a good way to get the Mormon folks to show up is to use the church meeting as a means of communication, in addition to all of the other great suggestions that have been made.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Sarcasm is a bad thing on here, it has gotten me in trouble far too many times. As a token Mormon girl living in daybreak, I am not offended! I am used to being teased about my faith, haha! But it is true.... here are the facts about the people in my green court here. 8 homes, 3 of them have active LDS families. Mine and my neighbor a few doors down. One family a few more doors over has 1 member in the household who comes to church on occasion. The rest are either non members, one is a pastor for a different church, and the others maybe they are inactive....I dont know, and I dont care. My kids still play with their kids, we still do things together as neighbors. I love diversity. I want my kids to be exposed to educated about many faiths. Of course I want them to be brought up LDS, and follow through on what WE, their parents hope for them. I just love living in a area where we really arent all the same. And I want to get to know more of my neighbors and have way fun activities to bring everyone together.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
ha ha, has anyone seen the movie "she's having a baby" with Kevin Bacon? I am sure the women have... anyways.. remember that neighborhood party they had.. all the men bring their grils out, compare who has the better grill, and garden hose (haha). the wives sit there and chat about their hubbies and how ridiculous they sound. So fun.. anyways... we should do that, haha

Go to top Post Reply