i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy Re:Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn\'t need Incentives - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 47 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2520436
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn't need Incentives (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn't need Incentives
kdudley (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn't need Incentives 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3  
I just hatched this idea...What the admin staff at the DCC were reduced to one administrator and the budget spent on community activities and the salaries of the additional staff be offered in the way of grants to the homeowners to produce their own neighborhood based events? The one admin staff left could then supervise the DCC staff and review the grant submissions and make recommendations to the BOD. I think this is a great way to encourage spontaneous community.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply