albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:Townhome landscaping requirements and limitations - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 286 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493883
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Townhome landscaping requirements and limitations (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Townhome landscaping requirements and limitations
faapilot (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Townhome landscaping requirements and limitations 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
HI all-

I've got a Holmes mansion townhome and I'm on the end, so I have a side patio with a 6' mulched bed of shrubbery and a 3' edge of grass running parallel to the house. Along side the patio, there is a 6'x10' mulched bed which runs from the grass to the house. I inquired at the HOA office about the possibility of placing two 4'x4' raised beds in this 6'x10' area and I was told that this probably wouldn't be allowed because "we maintain it." Well, no one's "maintained" any of my area since I moved in November, but that's beside the point...

In any case, what they mean is they provide the sprinklers for the grass and drip irrigation for the bed. I assume someone will be by to mow or replace all the mulch that's been blown away at some point as well. However, I don't really see why this wouldn't be allowed. This area isn't visible from the street and has nothing in it except two small shrubs. I was told I could plant other items in the bed if I wanted to in order to enhance the other shrubbery. So...I can plant my own things in the bed, but I can't plany anything in a raised bed that would actually disrupt the pre-existing items less? In contrast, the people on the other end of our building had professional landscapers come out to extend their patio, build a rock terrace, and add multiple new flower and flower beds. So, I'm failing to see why my little project is a problem.

Am I missing something or do you think I was just misinformed at the HOA office? I'll go ahead and draw up my submission and turn it in anyway. Thanks!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Townhome landscaping requirements and limitations 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2  
You were probably misinformed. I can't imagine why that wouldn't be OK. Good luck with the project!

faapilot (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Townhome landscaping requirements and limitations 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
You are correct. I went ahead and drew up a simple plan and submitted it (to the same person who told me I couldn't do it) and it was approved two days later. Time to start building...

Go to top Post Reply