albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:Lake Police are out of line! - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 200 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517363
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Lake Police are out of line! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Lake Police are out of line!
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
rengsto wrote:
QUOTE:
ridiculous, cheap and heavy handed.

The ongoing operating standard for Daybreak management. Might want to add obtuse to the mix.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
Meh, I wouldn't give it a second thought. Obviously this guy is new or doesn't understand his job.

Maybe I will go out for a walk around 6 pm to call his bluff to see if he does, if fact, call the cops. (Like they would do anything anyway!) I pay my HOA dues to enjoy the great resources or neighborhood offers, especially the lake. No security guy is going to prevent me from doing this.

rengsto (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
I understand from reading the Daybreak Association 2010 Draft Budget Presentation (search for it on Daybreakliving dot net) that aside from the boating facility, not a penny of our HOA fees goes towards the maintenance and operations of the lake. It's owned/operated by Kennecot. It's *their* lake, and they can do whatever they want with it. I bet as soon as Daybreak sells out they fill that huge liability pit in faster than lightning.

It would probably make the overzealous Security Guard's day to be able to interface with the Real Big-Boy Police and to press trespassing charges against some resident that didn't "obey" him.

PWL (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I had a similar thing happen to me last week. We were told to leave by a security person named Derek. We assumed he was telling the truth so we left, even though we walk around the lake almost daily either early or late with never being asked to leave before. So I called Derek Tarries at the HOA and he claims that Derek the security guard is no longer working there after all that must have happened last week. So I guess we will see.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
rengsto wrote:
QUOTE:
not a penny of our HOA fees goes towards the maintenance and operations of the lake.

We do have one budget line item that applies to the lake other than boating. An unfortunate stroke of irony, the 45K for security pays for the rather ineffectual, obnoxious person everyone has been running into.

I figure another 5-7 years, Kennecott will still own the lake as the city won't want the hassle or expense. At that point all the homes within walking distance with be complete and it will no longer be a value added marketing attraction. That's when Kennecott will look at ways to dump the monster. I'm putting money on it being turned over to the HOA. Kennecott will still be in charge of the BOD/HOA and homeowners won't have a vote. Easy-Peasy off the books.

I'm on a three year plan to get the heck out of here before that and who knows what else happens.

Last Edit: 2009/10/26 21:02 By GirlInterrupted.
rengsto (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
QUOTE:
We do have one budget line item that applies to the lake other than boating. An unfortunate stroke of irony, the 45K for security pays for the rather ineffectual, obnoxious person everyone has been running into.

Ugh!

Go to top Post Reply