over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 316 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517027
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE
mblank13 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
I know. I worked at the Gateway when everyone made the fountain down there as the free play area and that was awful. I would love for the side of the street not bordering the area to be made no parking. Perhaps once the weather changes the novelty will wear off and a new free play area will become the place...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
justonutah@hotmail.com (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
what is the diffeence between a beach club and what we have now, except that one is open to everyone and one is behind a controled access point.

I don't care if everyone from the world comes to Daybreak, just repect it and obey the rules and stop littering.

jtb42 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
The sandy beach and beach club really are quite different, but you would've had to be around in the early days of Daybreak to understand why. The beach club was never intended to have swimming in the lake, though it was supposed to be located on some lake front property. The beach club was marketed to homeowners/buyers and was supposed to be like many resort pools with sand around the exterior of a series of pools. Clearly, it was going to be controlled as you suggested and have a large club house, cafe, etc.

Dandrus (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I agree! the other problem is for home owners on Isla daybreak and Dorena Lane their residential streets are becoming the overflow parking lots for these crowds many of which are not even Daybreak residence which is fine as long as it is not inconvenient to those paying the HOA fees but that is not the case, many of my neighbors feel discouraged from using the new park because of the constant crowds!

JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2  
I am hoping the novelty will wear off after the end of this season. TO Daybreak residents looking for fun in the sun.. and sand maybe without the chaos.. there is another more quiet beach area on the other side of the island with just sand and water access. Bring some traditional beach toys to play in the sand and lounge about. Once half of salt lake starts to freeze over again.. by next year there will be another great place to go.

I too hope that another park with similar activities will be created... I know North Shore has a large park with swings and a zip line thing by a field of grass... looks like a great place to play in maybe spring and fall. There were some cute kids playing on the zip line while the sprinklers were going off.. hey... free water park. =)

Hang in there everybody... the frosty tundra will soon return and the waves of children/street hazards will disapear.

Go to top Post Reply