cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 466 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517062
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE
ranrai (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Does anyone else see an accident in the making with the new park by the lake? I'm talking about the new park with the new play equipment and small basketball court and sandy beach located in EastLake. Cars park on both sides of the street which make it almost impossible for two cars to try to pass each other. Honestly feel that one side of the street needs to be marked "NO PARKING". Cannot see where much thought went into this set-up!

Also, the boat dock located near North Shore - are people supposed to be able to get in the water here? Are they supposed to be able to get in the water at the park in EastLake?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4  
I brought up the parking issue to KL and the HOA and I was told that any "no parking area" would need to be handled by the City of South Jordan. And that the area was designed to slow traffic down and that was why the road was built with a curve. I haven't followed up with the City of South Jordan yet to see what they think. If it's like anything else I've contacted the City about I will just get a nice email saying "it hasn't been turned over to the city yet and I need to contact my HOA"

I'm not sure, but I believe you can launch your personel boats from any dock.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
I've come to a teeth jaring stop several times in that area as children and parents dart out into the street.

I drove by that area today and watched several Mom's load swimming gear and kids wrapped in towels into the car. The beach was loaded with wet happy folks. KL says swimming is NOT allowed anywhere in the lake. If that is true, then why did they build a beach???? Sand is nothing more than an entry to water. It's just another KL rule that won't be enforced. That's OK with me, I'd rather swim in the lake than the over crowded pool with diapers.

As for the slowing traffic idea, that's been a KL mantra from day one. It doesn't slow traffic, it just makes drivers mad that they have to wait. Then when it clear, they zoom through.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
I can't remember who told my wife this, I want to say it was one of the workers at the information booth, but anyway someone told my wife that "wading" in the lake is okay and thats why they have the sand areas.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
Security will chase you out if you look like you are going to put a toe into the water. So, who knows. Rules are a day to day thing around here. If you ask 3 different people that work in the HOA/KL network, you will get 3 different answers.

The folks I saw today have a very deep definition of wading.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Maybe they had a "fall" while they were wading!

Go to top Post Reply