can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 514 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517253
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE
Scooterbrat (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
There are new signs up at the "beaches" that list the rules and one of them states wading is allowed, but no swimming.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
I'm all for swimming in the lake. It's a great alternative to the crowded pool and so much more fun with a beach. Less cost to the community too.
Originally Daybreak was proposed with a beach club, but sand and wading is cool too.
Let's just hope it doesn't become the Valley destination for sun and fun.

lauramoncur (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female Pick Me! Location: South Jordan, Utah Birthdate: 1969-04-12
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -1  
Isn't anyone worried about potential contamination from the drainage pond from Kennecott so long ago? If there is contamination, couldn't it leak out into the lake?

I think the lake's beautiful, but I have NO intention of swimming in it. I'll brave the crowds and diapers in the swimming pool. At least I know what kind of contamination might be there.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -3  
My neighbors kids "fell" into the water and those kids jumped out so fast CRYING!! Their dad had told them "you get in that water, and you may grow a second head or a 3rd arm......" So those kids intermediately wanted a shower.....one yelled out "OH NO.... Do I have a second head!!" My kids are water junkies and that is why I dont take my 2 year old to that park. I only have 2 eyes, and I cant keep a eye on all of them there. Its scary!! One can fall off the ropes, while another falls in the water....I brave the splash pool with diapers anyday over chilling out in the lake....BUT it is a fun park, parking sucks there... but come on, this is a walking community!!

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14  
lauramoncur wrote:
QUOTE:
Isn't anyone worried about potential contamination from the drainage pond from Kennecott so long ago? If there is contamination, couldn't it leak out into the lake?

I think the lake's beautiful, but I have NO intention of swimming in it. I'll brave the crowds and diapers in the swimming pool. At least I know what kind of contamination might be there.

I think there is a lot of misunderstanding about the quality of water in the lake. First, the lake has a membrane base. Membranes are very costly to use but they prevent contaminations from entering or leaving the area, so no, nothing is going to leak into the lake. Second, while I don't think the quality of water is where it should be, it will NOT do you any more harm than if you were to fall into a standing puddle of water. I personally would never swim in the lake without taking a shower afterwards but in reality, the worst that will happen is you may recieve a rash. I don't believe KL has been completely honest about the quality of the water (yes, I've seen the report and it has some major holes that would reveal the true quality). And I do have some other questions about the lake that I'd be interested to see KL address (such as why they chose to use a membrane over traditional methods, why bubblers are used if the lake is truly as clean as they say and why they haven't released a full analysis), however there are certain questions I doubt we'll ever recieve. Regardless, people swim in Utah Lake and come out healthy and you couldn't pay me to swim there!

mblank13 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
I would really like it if they built a parking lot or area for that play area. I live on Oquirrh Lake Road and have to pass that park whenever I use 114th. I try my best to go slow through that area but I often have seen families cut out across the road without warning to get back to their cars. In addition, many people park their large vehicles in areas that aren't suited to parking, making it so that it's hard for one car to pass, let alone two. I've also had problems with cars stopping in the road to let their family unload. It's just a large problem and someday someone will get hurt.

Go to top Post Reply