cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get Re:Dog Park - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 432 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2509783
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Dog Park (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Dog Park
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dog Park 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12  
I don't mind the fee, in fact I'm all for it if it's used to support the dog park and isn't diverted to the HOA bottom line. I don't want the money to become the social security fund for our managements borrowing whims when balancing a budget.

I am upset the park is in such deplorable shape that I payed my fee for both dogs and can't use the facility as it's a danger to my animals.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mcgowans (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1  
All i can say is that I live near the dog park, and refuse to pay $15. I'm not sure what they do with the $252 per quarter they are getting from me at this point, and to pay $15 for a bullpen for my dog adds insult to injury. Not to mention the fact that I already pay for licensing and registration fees for my dog through the city.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
The funds from registration will be the only way the park will get upgrades. Unless of course the community says, we will give up a new swing set to let the money go to the dog park for improvements this year. We all know THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. If it isn't about kids, it doesn't happen in Daybreak.

This isn't the first or last dog park that has a registration fee. I'm 100% behind registration and keeping the facility private to Daybreak residents. I don't want to spend my time there with every unneutered, unregistered Pit Bull of questionable health that finds their way in.

But the point is completely moot for me. I won't take my dogs to the park until it's safe and enjoyable, even though I have already paid for registration.

FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8  
We were excited about the dog park and had no problem with the registration fees. At this point, though, it seems stupid to pay for something that is unsafe and unusable. I suppose we could go ahead and pay the fee in hopes that others will choose to do the same - all in hopes that KL/CCMC will decide to use the money and repair the dog park. But at this point, we have no guarantee that they intend to make any repairs regardless of how much money is generated from the user fees. To be honest, I would be willing to pay more than $15 (and possibly donate time, money, and supplies) if I knew that it would be used to improve the park. I would be willing to bet that others feel the same. But I don't see any reason to give one more dime to our lame excuse for an HOA until we have some guarantee that they intend to make the repairs and will provide adequate upkeep once the park is brought up to standard.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
FlyingAce wrote:
QUOTE:
To be honest, I would be willing to pay more than $15 (and possibly donate time, money, and supplies) if I knew that it would be used to improve the park. I would be willing to bet that others feel the same.

Ace, it's great to hear you say that. My husband and I have expressed the same thing to KL and the HOA. Initially the intent was to have a resident committee involved with the park. But it seems that idea has gone the way of many other benificaial community support concepts.

FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8  
GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
Ace, it's great to hear you say that. My husband and I have expressed the same thing to KL and the HOA. Initially the intent was to have a resident committee involved with the park. But it seems that idea has gone the way of many other benificaial community support concepts.:unsure:

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know what, if any, irrigation is down there? If a group of homeowners were to get together and provide some sod and the necessary labor, is there any way to keep it watered? Of course, figuring out the eventual mowing and maintenance would be another issue, but I haven't been down there since last fall so I don't remember exactly what has been installed in terms of "infrastructure."

Go to top Post Reply