rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 428 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517305
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop?
lancehomer (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can you recommend an auto repair shop? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
The tachometer and surrounding controls on my Mini have gone out. The Mini dealership seems to rake you over the coals for repairs and they aren't that convenient to schedule or get to. Can anyone recommend a place that does good, honest work that might specialize in foreign cars like the Mini Cooper?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/11/11 15:22 By lancehomer. Reason: Typo
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
Lance, have you checked your fuses? Your owners manual should be able to point you to the fuses for the dash, etc. You might want to start there. Also, you could surf the net for MINI forums and see if your problem is common and there are known fixes. As far as a repair shop for it goes, I can't really help you there except to point out there are a couple of shops in SLC and WVC that specialize in BMW. They might be able to help. You can find them in the yellow pages.

Here is a list of your fuses if you need it: http://www.murmini.com/pages/electrical

Last Edit: 2008/11/11 16:34 By deepdoodoo.
Wagner (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
Yeah, if it's just the illumination that is not working, I'd bet it's just a fuse. I had a simialr problem recently and it ended up that the aftermarket stereo I installed had a short in one of its wires. It was an easy fix. As stated above, check your owners manual for the location of the fuse boxes (usually under the steering column or glove box and under the hood). Good Luck!

As for a repair shop.. I have taken my car to a place on about 11600th South and Redwood Rd. (can't remember the name) and they've done a decnt job for decent $$.

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
Werners- 3113 South West Temple-467-8220
Not cheap but they know their stuff

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
Yeah, that is one of the BMW shops I was talking about. I have heard good things about them. These are the guys in West Valley I have heard of too: http://www.bmwrepair.net/

jtb42 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Can you recommend an auto repair shop? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1  
I've been happy with Labrum automotive on 126th. Very honest and fair prices. Not sure on their expertise with regard to BMW.

Go to top Post Reply