advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap Re:Wrong Way drivers - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 418 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510447
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Wrong Way drivers (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Wrong Way drivers
deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
Maybe someone needs to notify Officer Winkler. I would post a note for him on the Daybreak forums, but...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
acgars (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1  
That is what has happened to me a couple of the times. The problem I have is that they act like we are in the way, when they are in the wrong. I think that if they are going to do that they should have cones out and someone in the street in orange to make people aware, not catch us by surprise and cause a head on collision. Very irresponsible!

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
Ha! I hadn't seen this happen until yesterday. I was heading up 104th since 4000 West was closed. As I got to the traffic circle by the North Shore Models, a car came whipping around the circle and shot down the wrong side of 104th right at me. I smiled and waved at them. You could see her red face a mile away!

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -3  
this happens ALL the time over on the "founders" side in between the 2 roundabouts. You know, where the village center is SUPPOSED to be. I am scared that there will be an accident, someone will get hurt or worse. The same things happen when parents and residents want stop signs, cross walks, or crossing guards near schools..... it doesnt happen until a child is hurt. I see kids walking along that fast road all the time heading over to the lake, and I know someday something bad will happen. I dont know what more the city or the community can do. there are WRONG WAY signs all up along that road.....in the summer time when the lake is full of visitors, the west bound side of the road people are ALWAYS going the wrong way back towards the roundabout... at first it was funny, now its just stupid. If they are residents of the community doing this, tsk tsk, we should know the right and wrong way on that main road.

acgars (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1  
I forgot to mention I did write the city of South Jordan about it a couple of weeks ago on their citizen help desk. They called me about three days later to talk to me about it. I told them everything that I have seen and they said they would look into it. I don't know if they have, I have seen them around only once since then on the founder's side. Hopefully something will be done since it looks like Rio Tinto is one of the biggest violators.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
Well, I'm hoping they do something about it sooner rather than later since North Shores round-a-bout is starting to get hit with the laziness of people. It seems it's much easier to go the wrong way going twice the speed limit than it is to go the actual speed limit and go around the extra 100 feet. We nearly got hit one day thanks to someone who did just that. Of course it didn't help our frustrations any considering the previous day we saw a car go on the 114th roundabout the wrong way, continue down the road towards bangerter on the wrong side, then turn to go back up 114th once again on the wrong side and enter the roundabout a second time the wrong way. I'm trying to figure out how they didn't hit someone after they passed numerous signs indicating they were going the wrong way!

Go to top Post Reply