diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Weed parkway - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 314 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493814
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Weed parkway (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Weed parkway
me2wired (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Weed parkway 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
I need help finding out who to contact. I've sent an email to Derek and have heard no response. In front of my home is a weed filled parkway, down on Silent Rain Drive. It is an absolute eyesore. It has been this way for years despite our complaints and the Association refuses to do anything about it. All the while threatening and sending notices to anyone who has weeds in their lawn, while those of us at the bottom of Silent Rain Drive are forced to look at weeds every day.

For about 6 weeks during the summer it actually passes for acceptable because the wild flowers come out... the other 10 months of the year it's terrible. They landscaped the upper part of the street where the small park is and then just left this eyesore down at the bottom. It's this forgotten strip of parkway and no one can be convinced that it was "designed" or meant to be left that way. It's just weeds and dirt.

Any help?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Weed parkway 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11  
Ty.McCutcheon@kennecott.com Copy your post as written.

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Weed parkway 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4  
Does Derek still work for Daybreak? Haven't heard anything from him recently and he also didn't respond to one of my e-mails awhile back.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Derek hasn't repsonded to my last two emails either. I decided to CC my last email to Ty so it will be intresting to see if I get a response.

FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Weed parkway 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8  
jarmcguire wrote:
QUOTE:
Derek hasn't repsonded to my last two emails either. I decided to CC my last email to Ty so it will be intresting to see if I get a response.

I've found that the only way to get a response is to go directly to KL. I've tried contacting Derek about a few safety issues, but he never responded. I'm not sure why KL keeps CCMC around. They are the most impotent and ineffective HOA that I've ever experienced. Surely, there is a better management company out there.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Just to follow up on my previous post - Ty got right on top of things and had his team of workers get back to me concerning the issue I had been waiting to hear back from Derek on.

Go to top Post Reply