over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010 - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 30 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2520457
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
This is information directly from the meeting not included in the Q&A provided by Kennecott/HOA/Qwest. I find it interesting that folks that didn't bother attending the meeting to get a complete overview are upset with my comments. Oh well.

Did I miss something? Was someone upset with your last post?

GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
The TV offering from Qwest is substandard to all other offerings on satellite and cable while more expensive. To bundle you must sacrifice numerous channels and options for TV.

I totally agree. Qwest doesn't have the best deal on TV, not at all. (That's why I don't use them for that.) Good thing it isn't part of our contract. I fail to see how this fact has much, if anything, to do with the internet options we're choosing from. It's good that it's an option for those who want to add it though.

GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
Please note: Should a resident find the new router is not suitable for their requirements and replace the router to meet their needs, Qwest will not cover repair cost of any interior equipment/line service issues as they will with equipment installed with the change over.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't new as of this contract negotiation, right? If we don't like what is installed, we're always free to buy a different router to better suit our needs. It's been that way from the get-go. (I personally bought a wireless router, instead of the using the Qwest one installed in my home.) If I misunderstood, please let me know.

As for repair... I had problems with mine when my house was built, and called Qwest. Their tech was there that SAME DAY to fix the issue. I've found them to be very willing to fix equipment that simply doesn't function.

GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
If you have the option to shop and bundle, pricing can be negotiated for all services required. With a Qwest contract, there is no option.

This could just be my personal experience, but in the last 10 years I've been shopping/bundling/comparing internet services with every possible provider available here in the valley, $33/month is an absolute steal every which way I've ever looked at it. Comcast is much higher. Qwest retail is much higher, even when bundling TV, home phone, and even Verizon all on one bill... the internet cost is still more than $33/month after the promotional period.

Is there another company other than Qwest or Comcast to get bids from? I can't seem to find one, but would love to know if there is!

Girl Interrupted, I don't mean to quote you to sound like I am disagreeing or trying to start an argument, I'm just responding. I truly appreciate you taking the time to add your opinions and commentary to the very stark HOA letter that was sent out.

Was there any thing else left out? It sounds to me that, other than a few opinions here and there, the letter covered the basics pretty well. It confirms my vote for option 1 as the best financial choice for my family.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/09/06 18:15 By lemonjenny.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
lemonjenny 2010/09/01 03:05
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
lemonjenny 2010/09/04 01:26
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
Tiffini 2010/09/04 11:51
    thread link
lemonjenny 2010/09/04 19:24
    thread link
GirlInterrupted 2010/09/04 19:45
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
GirlInterrupted 2010/09/06 17:03
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
lemonjenny 2010/09/06 18:10
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
GirlInterrupted 2010/09/10 15:27
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
lemonjenny 2010/09/10 16:12
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
GirlInterrupted 2010/09/10 16:43
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Qwest Internet Meeting 8/30/2010
GirlInterrupted 2010/09/10 16:04
    thread link
markhenrie 2010/09/08 20:17
Go to top Post Reply