actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 236 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2509507
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12  
I really don't believe, and I know this opinion will shock everyone coming from me, but it looks like our fine HOA company and Kennecott Land really doesn't give a flying fig what the homeowners think/want.

The excuse used for keeping the meeting at the inconvenient hour of 6pm is the BOD/HOA have families and lives, it's unfair for them to have to work that late.

In all the years of climbing the corporate rungs, I never knew that was a viable excuse to blow off late meetings or customer dinners. Dang, I could have had a life! I'm gonna try that next week. After that I'll spend quality time at the unemployment office.

Oh, it just dawned on me when I wrote that last paragraph what is wrong with the whole scenario! Homeowners aren't customers! Even though we pay money for services (which in any other world would make us customers) the HOA perceives us as a flock of errant children that create problems for them. If it weren't for us darn homeowners and our expectation of services, Daybreak would run like a clock.

Seems our DCC director is taking etiquette lessons from Derek. Wow, who turns off the sound system when he doesn’t like what the resident is saying. But then everyone at CCMC exhibited a new and shining level of rudeness at last nights meeting.

And now we get to pay them more money!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8  
GirlInterrupted wrote:Wow, who turns off the sound system when he doesn’t like what the resident is saying. But then everyone at CCMC exhibited a new and shining level of rudeness at last nights meeting.[/quote]

They were certainly not very consistent about their new 2 minute rule. Actually, they were very consistent - those they don't like are subject to the rule, everyone else is exempt. Kind of reminds me of their enforcement of the covenants. The more I attend these meetings, the more I realize that we are viewed as little more than a source of revenue (and annoyance) to them.

Last Edit: 2009/12/03 01:25 By FlyingAce.
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18  
It was not Joe's idea. (the DCC sale to the homeowners) He served on the committee to investigate its feasibility with several other residents. It was decided that it would be too expensive and KL did not have the funding to proceed. They intend to dump it on us in the future, however.

Last Edit: 2009/12/03 02:00 By sentinel.
lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Add me to the camp of people who would LOVE to attend a meeting, but am always at work when they're scheduled.

I must say, it's off-putting to hear such negativity and lack of hope from certain people on these forums. I have found that solutions more often come from hopeful thinking as opposed to outright whining. It seems this thread was created for the purpose of nothing more than bitching about it, if you may.

That's fine and all, but is it productive?

I'm not saying we have a productive OPTION or anything, but still.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
Jenny, I have learned that the people who start the threads that appear to be nothing more than bitching are actually the biggest proponents of changing things for the better and the most active in the community. These threads are typically started to open the eyes of those who are unaware of what has been happening for years. Unfortunately, everything that is said is true. Another reason for the negativity.... the HOA and KL frequent this site. They tried shutting down the residents voices because of negativity, but now they have an even more public site that potential buyers can view. They don't like hearing the negativity either but it lights a fire under their behinds better than us coming up with options that are ignored year after year.

lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hmm, Yeah I hadn't really thought about it that way, but I guess you're right. If the posts here warrant any action by the HOA it's a good thing.

Go to top Post Reply