over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 236 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2509982
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner...
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
girl is right...its part of the sub...

I just hope they hire a homeowner to do the job, someone who lives in daybreak who can relate to other Daybreak residetns and get the activities back to where they were in 2006, fun for all with good attendance.

the word I got was it was not a rif or cost savings move, they felt something needed to be done...something that the bod/hoa feels could bring the community feel back to the events and participation in the events as well....in 2006 we had better events and better attendance with less being spent...

so like I said, I really hope they get it right and that the bod/hoa hires a homeowner for the job...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
joanngibb (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
I feel for who ever gets this job. The community is so large now finding activities that involve the majority and do not cost much will be a tough task.

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
Free child care and food is all you need.

Robert (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
No one ever paid for my child care, I'd just as soon not pay for someone else's now. (Not exactly PC but it is what it is).

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18  
KL said that they were going to move a KL person onto the committee. Now,
they can do so and have the homeowners pay the salary. (budgeted at $78,000+ last year) and the budget is for over $120,000 this year for two persons. That doesn't include paid-for benefits. I'm almost positive that they will not hire a resident and will continue to support lackluster events at prices that are out of line. By the way, the loan was just that: it was a loan to fund overages to an unrealistically low-balled budget at a 6% interest. (good by today's standards and marginally-good at last year's standard.

Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7  
You'd think that they wouldn't need to hire a paid events planner. I'm sure that a resident or, better yet, a resident committee would be willing to do a a better job for just the cost of the events themselves. Except that I'm sure that a lot of the events the planner does is not just for the residents. They probably include all of the KL and homebuilder events as well.

Go to top Post Reply