actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:Charging for passengers in boats - The Daybreak Daily
Home

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 350 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510581
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Charging for passengers in boats (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Charging for passengers in boats
Missy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
hey guys! Glad I finally found you! My observation is that in an effort to prevent abuse rules have become so restrictive that they are not practical. Basically it is easier to use other ammenities in South Jordan as a citizen than it is to use the ones we have in our own neighborhood. It doesnt make sense to have my kids friends over to swim...it costs less to go to the local county pool that is bigger!

I love the idea of every home having an allotted number of passes that can be used for the pools/boats etc. This summer we went on vacation and had a family member house sit and watch the puppies, unfortunatly they couldnt even go take a dip in the community pool (I asked for a temp visitors pass, but apparently we dont get those). If a household has someone break rules using one of thier passes they should loose passes or pay a fine, rather than managing to the exception and making the resources in our community only avalible on a very restricted basis.

Ok - off my soap box! Glad to see that there is still a forum for people living in a community to have open discussions.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
hey just me....I doubt the HOA or KL will try to say this wasn't said...I have an email chain with the C of SJ city council.city manager/KL VP of Daybreak verifing it...If I don't have proof of something I usually don't say it or I say the rumor is...etc or something like that.

isoarthenland (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6  
I wasn't able to attend the BOD meeting, was there any mention of the boat policy regarding charging $5.00 each for non-resident passenger in a boat checked out by a homeowner?

I have been exchanging emails with Nathan Francis at the HOA and even though he has indicated that the BOD has been presented options and suggestions, he hasn't to date given me what those options are, even though I've asked twice...are they secret?

Russ

Last Edit: 2009/03/07 04:25 By isoarthenland.
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18  
Send an email, with this information, to Ty.McCutcheon@kennecott.com or walk next door.
You'll have better luck.

There was no mention of the boats at the meeting although there were questions about charging for grandchildren for pool use.

Last Edit: 2009/03/07 20:56 By sentinel.
Go to top Post Reply