buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy actos online 45mg get Re:Labor Dispute - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 169 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493919
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Labor Dispute (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Labor Dispute
sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Labor Dispute 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2  
Did you guys see the Labor Dispute banner that two guys were holding at the entrance to Daybreak at the corner of 114th and Bangerter?

I wonder what's the about? Basically, they tell people not to invest (aka buy a home) on KL development.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Labor Dispute 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
Oh, they're back?? They were in front of the visitors center last spring (at least I think that was when it was...). Honestly, I don't really pay attention to the labor dispute banners anymore... usually the people behind it have nothing to do with the company they are attacking to begin with.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Labor Dispute 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
This is about the time every year that "Labor Disputes" start happening around town. And most of the time those who are holding the banners are temps working for a 3rd party company who is claiming there is a labor dispute.

If I remember right it was just last year or maybe the year before that KSL had people holding up signs claiming there was a "Labor Dispute" outside their studios. So KSL sent a reporter outside to get the scoop and it turned out the guys holding the signs were jsut day temps and non of KSL's management or employees knew of any "Labor Dispute" issue that had been claimed againest KSL. Even those the guys were holding signs claiming there was a labor dispute.

So I guess the long and short of it is I don't pay attention to those signs any more!

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Labor Dispute 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
A sub-contractor that preforms work for the general at the Rio temple pays sub-standard wages to their employees. They do not meet the prevailing wage rate.
They are also not affiliated with the AFLCIO and other unions do not honor their pickets.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Labor Dispute 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
So, are any of the employees the ones involved in the dispute? Just curious because in the state of our economy, many people are all too willing to work for less just to HAVE a job.

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Labor Dispute 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
Utah is a Right To Work For Less State
Yes the people are either family or workers on the picket line.

Go to top Post Reply