can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can rizact get 5mg cheap Re:new BOD member - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 457 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517071
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:new BOD member (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:new BOD member
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:new BOD member 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
Who is Mr. Gourley????

Sure would have been nice of the BOD to choose someone that's been involved, knows a cross section of residents, and has a working knowledge of what the residents have on their mind.

Their choice for a voting resident BOD member when the community started was a Kennecott employee that didn't have time to talk to anyone. So it appears they have chosen another equally qualified candidate. I wish them luck in training the new lap dog.

Man, I can't wait for the housing market to turn around!!! It's not to soon to get the heck out of here.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/10/20 01:27 By GirlInterrupted.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
new BOD member
scoop 2008/10/16 18:47
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:new BOD member
jarmcguire 2008/10/17 01:58
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:new BOD member
GirlInterrupted 2008/10/20 01:26
Go to top Post Reply