actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:Wrong Way drivers - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 213 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517201
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Wrong Way drivers (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Wrong Way drivers
acgars (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
I was just curious if anyone else has noticed an increase in the number of drivers going the wrong direction on the roads around the lake and Kennicott building. I started counting for the past six weeks and I have seen ten just in the time while I was driving and that isn't that much. It is starting to make me nervous.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
I haven't seen any wrong way drivers. But maybe those going to the Rio Tinto building are getting confused.

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3  
I had a Rio Tinto Ford explorer following me yesterday morning up Oakmond by the school. The driver a nice man with a suit and tie on rolled through two stop signs and tailgated me all the way to the roundabout. He was in a big hurry so I adjusted my speed to help him out. He wanted to go the wrong way to the new building but then decided to cut through the road closed area to get to work.
I watched him park in the lot next to the new Rio Temple and chock the wheels of his SUV. Glad to see Rio Tinto is so safety minded in the parking lot. Does security go around and check to see if wheels are chocked ?

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3  
Chock the wheels? Was he parked on a hill? Who chocks their wheels? Unless you have a trailer or something.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
Community traffic issues were on the decrease until RT arrived. Now, the traffic circle is out of control.
(did everyone receive the email from CCMC asking "us" to watch our driving??? gosh, what changed in the community that might have made driving here dangerous??? It couldn't be the onslaught of Rio Tinto employees).

As for obeying stop signs, I don't think our residents will ever "get it". What is it about not stopping!! All I can think is once someone moves to Daybreak, stop signs become optional, and tailgating mandatory.

FYI- safety is like a second religion at RT/KL, it's preached daily (not always applied when out of management sight) I'm surprised they don't make handicapped employees chock wheelchairs.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Wrong Way drivers 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -3  
Yesterday I was leaving to take my daughter to dance class at 4 pm. I was heading east on daybreak pkwy, towards the roundabout. I was in the left lane next to the chain link fence, and a truck swiflty pulled out of one of the streets, heading the wrong way. He waves his hands at me like I am the one at fault. I look back and its a RIO TINTO WHITE TRUCK. Then AGAIN, on the last street before the roundabout, I think its kestral... ANOTHER truck whips out going the wrong way. This time it was not a rio tinto car. Funny how even with big DO NOT ENTER, WRONG WAY signs, people STILL go the wrong way on that main parkway.

Last Edit: 2008/11/11 22:05 By Jenniferstephens. Reason: spelling error
Go to top Post Reply