duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can diabecon can i get how online 60caps can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Kennecott/Rio Tinto staff - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 35 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518275
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kennecott/Rio Tinto staff (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Kennecott/Rio Tinto staff
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kennecott/Rio Tinto staff 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18  
i hope everyone has seen the email from the HOA mothership regarding the influx of 600 good KL/HOA soldiers, daily, to the monolith on Daybreak View Parkway. If not, here it is:

Dear Residents,

Kennecott Land is pleased to announce the opening of the Rio Tinto Corporate building. Starting September 29, 2008 almost 600 employees will be entering Daybreak. We ask every resident to be attentive of the increase of activity throughout all of Daybreak. The largest impact will be during the morning and evening commute as well as lunch time.

Thank you,

Melissa Carsey

Administrative Coordinator
Daybreak Community Association

One thing struck me as curious:

The HOA wants us, who live here, to be attentive. I wonder if KL/Rio Tinto gave the thundering horde a briefing or an email which said, "We are pleased to announce that you all are now commuting to Daybreak. It is a residential community which is a 'walking community' and our building (your new workplace) is adjacent to walking trails and a much-visited lake. Please be extremely careful of foot and vehicular traffic while you're clogging up the approach streets and making the residents' lives a nightmare while they try to get to work and get home from work, outside of Daybreak!"

Anyone who works for either of these "good landlords" and lives here, know if they extended the courtesy to us, as well???

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/09/25 03:02 By sentinel.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott/Rio Tinto staff 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
I just recieved another Email from Erin Kuhn similiar to the one mentioned by Sentinel above. I sent the following reply:

"I understand that this will create quite a lot of traffic and we as residents need to be aware of the increase in traffic, but what I am wondering is if the 600 employees that will now be entering a residential neighborhood every day, also were issued such a warning to be mindful of the residents on which they are infringing. It seems to me that as they are the visitors, they should also be mindful and would hope that such a reminder/warning was issued to them as this is a "walkable" community with many walking trails that converge upon the lake which is directly next to the office building. If such a warning was not issued, I would hope that management would work on a remedy to such an oversight. Otherwise, I might find this email a little offensive. I know that CCMC is beholden to KL, however, you are also beholden to the residents that pay annual dues and should also be looking out for our well being not just the employees of Rio Tinto."

I will let you know IF I get a reply...

narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott/Rio Tinto staff 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
OK, that was a whole lot quicker than I thought it would be. I just received the following reply:

Yes, Rio Tinto has also made it very clear to all employees to be especially courteous to all the residents that live within Daybreak. Unfortunately, this is not an issue that CCMC can control.

Erin Kuhn

Administrative Coordinator
Capital Consultants Management Corporation
Daybreak Community Association
11347 S. Kestrel Rise Rd
South Jordan, UT 84095
P) 801-254-8062
F) 801-254-3240
Email: ekuhn@ccmcnet.com

Last Edit: 2008/09/26 22:34 By narae.
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott/Rio Tinto staff 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18  
Nice work, Narae. It just seemed a little one-sided to me. BTW, who is Erin Kuhn? If he/she is a HOA person, in Daybreak, maybe it would have been good style for Derek to send out an announcement to the community, welcoming he/she to the staff, before letting an email to be sent to us all telling us what to do. (an exact duplicate of an earlier one, no less) Thanks, Sentinel

Last Edit: 2008/09/27 18:13 By sentinel.
Go to top Post Reply