over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:State Liquor Store - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 635 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518600
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:State Liquor Store (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:State Liquor Store
Djunior (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:State Liquor Store 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
Deepdoodoo, just to answer your question I am the senior assistant manager there, we both live in the daybreak area. I will do my best to get back the honey lager, I believe sometime in the past it might have been delisted, but cant really confirm that yet either. However, I do agree with some of the complaints regarding liquor law. I do wish i could change some of it. We will get alot of pissed off customer come october 1st, where wine coolers are going to be coming to the liquor store, but supposedly legislature is having a hard time deciphering the item numbers on individual items. TTYL. Keep sending those feedback and request Ill see to it that we get those items in. Just to let everyone know, this is the last week of the sale. New sale starts again on the 29th.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Djunior (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:State Liquor Store 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
Scoop, we started having them in less then a month ago, I know the riverton store is currently stocked out, we get shipments in every thursday morning and we should have them in at that time. If you want to come by anytime I could find out if others stores (Sandy or Draper) has any in stock right now. It does sell fast and it is seasonal so the best time to really find them at the riverton store is thursday or friday we cant keep them on our shelves at all. I cant speak for the rest of the stores but I can see if any of the stores nearby have any octoberfest that goes with the JW Dundee Honey Brown Lager and anything and everything else. Just ask for Sery.

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:State Liquor Store 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
So Djunior, I was wondering why normal (meaning not 3.2%) American macro brews (Bud, MGD, Michelob, Coors, Killians, etc.) are not sold in the liquor stores. There are several of those I like but think spending money on 3.2 in the grocery stores is a waste since it costs the same as the "real" beer in the SLS. What is your take?

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:State Liquor Store 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
Good question! I was also wondering why the market carries Corona, and it is 3.2, yet the LS only carries Corona Light at the normal %. I am not sure I understand that.

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:State Liquor Store 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
I have been in several times, trust me. I just don't have a "Daybreak Resident" stamp on my forehead. It is nice not having to drive to Draper anymore.

DRAKEIR (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:State Liquor Store 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1  
Djunior. Any chance at getting some George T. Stagg Bourbon? It usually comes out in the fall.

Go to top Post Reply