albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy rizact get 5mg cheap cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 78 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518952
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 18  
At least, South Jordan acted on a suggestion we made, last year, to raise the speed limit on Daybreak Rim from 25 MPH to 35MPH. Maybe they did it on both sides but I seldom travel on Daybreak View. Of course, Daybreak View was one of the only viable means of getting from East Daybreak to West Daybreak (in Village 1, this past Saturday) because of the horrible congestion from soccer families parked on Pale Moon Lane and not in the school parking lots or on Kestrel Rise.

There is still only one speed limit sign going easterly (that I've seen) next to the western/southern roundabout. (Oakmond)

It might have been more judicious to wait until after the construction since it's rare to see the concrete trucks obeying the limits, anyway, but watch the kids on bicycles, all.

For those folks who have been doing 50MPH, all along, the next ticket will only be for 15MPH over the limit. Curiously, however, the change coincided with the opening of the new Rio Tinto monolith.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/09/16 02:37 By sentinel.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Construction on Village Center underway...again
deepdoodoo 2008/09/14 21:40
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again
Robert 2008/09/14 22:12
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again
deepdoodoo 2008/09/14 23:15
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again
scoop 2008/09/15 04:03
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again
lancehomer 2008/09/16 16:01
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again
sentinel 2008/09/16 02:33
Go to top Post Reply