buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 353 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493105
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Construction on Village Center underway...again (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Construction on Village Center underway...again
deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Construction on Village Center underway...again 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
Next time you are up on Daybreak View Parkway, notice the construction trailer, dumpster, and the new excavation activity at the Village Center site. Maybe KL is going for a "build it and they will come" attitude. Well anyway, it may be two years behind schedule but it looks like we may get our Village Center. Now let's hope KL can get out of the way of their own huge ego and attract some great businesses.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Robert (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
As usual the residents will be the last to know what's going on!

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
Well they never officially stopped construction, technically. The fence has remained up and Kestrel Rise has been blocked off for months even though there was no activity going on. Just when I was getting ready to ask someone if the fence could be opened to make getting to the lake easier for those of us in Founders Village, they start up again. Guess it's back to the tunnels...

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22  
Mr. Homer (Lance) talked to the city and I guess there is an agreement in place between the C of SJ and KL to keepo the road blocked off unitl 4/1/09 (I think that is the date, I will look for the email to confirm)

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18  
At least, South Jordan acted on a suggestion we made, last year, to raise the speed limit on Daybreak Rim from 25 MPH to 35MPH. Maybe they did it on both sides but I seldom travel on Daybreak View. Of course, Daybreak View was one of the only viable means of getting from East Daybreak to West Daybreak (in Village 1, this past Saturday) because of the horrible congestion from soccer families parked on Pale Moon Lane and not in the school parking lots or on Kestrel Rise.

There is still only one speed limit sign going easterly (that I've seen) next to the western/southern roundabout. (Oakmond)

It might have been more judicious to wait until after the construction since it's rare to see the concrete trucks obeying the limits, anyway, but watch the kids on bicycles, all.

For those folks who have been doing 50MPH, all along, the next ticket will only be for 15MPH over the limit. Curiously, however, the change coincided with the opening of the new Rio Tinto monolith.

Last Edit: 2008/09/16 02:37 By sentinel.
lancehomer (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Construction on Village Center underway...again 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
scoop wrote:
QUOTE:
Mr. Homer (Lance) talked to the city and I guess there is an agreement in place between the C of SJ and KL to keepo the road blocked off unitl 4/1/09 (I think that is the date, I will look for the email to confirm)

Scoop,

I had been told 4/1/09 in an email from the city. When the city actually sent me the agreement that they entered into with KL, the date on the paperwork said 3/1/09. They accidentally misspoke on the other date.

The city was very helpful and seemed to be willing to listen to me on this issue. They've told KL that they would have to have an available sidewalk on one side of the road by 3/1/09 regardless if the rest of their work was done or not. It is nice the city is watching out for us.

Reading between the lines with what the city hinted at in the email and what a Rio Tinto employee told me, it sounded like the road was going to be changed. I'm not sure if they meant widened, or if they meant it wouldn't be in the same spot or what. Do you know anything about that?

-Lance

Go to top Post Reply