i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Destination Homes not honoring1 yr warranties? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 210 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510532
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Is Destination Homes going broke? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Is Destination Homes going broke?
deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Is Destination Homes going broke? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
A new radio campaign by Destination started me wondering. They are selling all of their new homes (in Daybreak and elsewhere) at "builder cost". Put this together with their delaying and out right refusal to perfom warranty work as well as liens being filed by un-payed contractors and it starts to add up to a bleak picture for Destination. I would suspect if they go out of business the warranties will be worthless...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
I heard from many sources (KL, local brokers, local general contractors, even DH employee) that yes they are losing a lot of money (going broke) due to lawsuits and having to fix badly build homes, and I am sure they are sitting on a lot of lots/homes as well, there probablly are many factors...

sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
Is there any Daybreak builder doing well in this housing market? I don't see a lot of homes being built, but when they do, they go up fast.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22  
just wanted to circle back to this, I have heard rumors and in some recent dealing's with Destination Homes they seem to be avoiding any costs or responsibility...Does anyone know if Destination Homes Bankrupt? or if they are close to Bankruptcy?

sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
They have always try to avoid cost or responsibility. So i am not sure if they're going bankrupt, or is that their MO.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Destination Homes not honoring1 yr warranties? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
In the past few weeks a few issues have been brought to my attn about Destination Homes not honoring 1 year warranties any more. In both cases, which mirror my personal experiences with Destination Homes, the homeowner cliams that Destination Homes either never gets back to the homeowner when an issue is brought to their attn (I.E. flooding basement, leaking roof, etc...) and/or Destination Homes either completely denies responsibility and/or Destination Homes starts warranty work, yet never comes back to finish the warranty work...

if you have experinced this as many, many Destination Homers say they have let us know your experience...maybe residents can share advise/experiences...

Go to top Post Reply