to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap diabecon can i get how online 60caps over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get Re:Charging for passengers in boats - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 188 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515827
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Charging for passengers in boats (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Charging for passengers in boats
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
Lol, especially considering it's Jordan River water... found that out when the pump broke and the water level dropped. Granted the water is much cleaner than it used to be, but I still wouldn't want to swim in it!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -3  
JORDAN RIVER WATER, oh thats worse that kennecott land water! Its a nasty river! Especially in the north salt lake area, and west valley area.. quite a few bodies get fished out of that river! I saw some people "playing" in the water a while ago, and thought, well they have a good idea, fall in the water and play around until someone tells you to get back in your boat! Well EW.... between Kennecotts dirty waste land water, and jordan river death water... I will pass! I want my baby to be born with what its SUPPOSED to have!

sharkeez (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1  
We were kayaking the other day and a couple of teenage girls had tipped over in their boat. When they got back to the dock, the workers told them not to play in the water, that it will hurt your skin.

I guess that's one way to discourage people from swimming in it. But we also watched last weekend as some people were swimming in the lake, and the security guard was on his bike under the bridge just sitting there watching. We waited to see if he went to kick them out, but never did. I wish I had a local badge, I'd take charge and get the non residents out of our lake

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
I think Kennecott did that intentionally... talk about a really good punishment to swimmers! A nice parasite will teach them a lesson... haha! In all seriousness, the bubblers could drown someone, not to mention swimmers could very easily get tangeled in the plants growing at the bottom of the lake. Many kayaks (the pedals at least) were broken because of the plants getting wrapped up in them last summer. I don't think people understand the dangers that exist in the lake and why there is no swimming. Obviously the security guards don't care to enlighten them either.

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3  
Danger, danger. That's all I hear. I'm sooooo glad that people are looking out for me! I don't know how I even have lived this long!

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12  
If the water in the lake is too clean to support the fish population successfully, it certainly isn't going to rot your skin or make you have two headed babies. Although it sounds like a great basis for a movie, Pod people of Daybreak.

My suggestion to cure the pay for non-resident blues, assign each home 5 resident use cards. That way the empty nesters can invite a couple grandkids, singles can invite friends, and families larger than 5 or people that want to invite a bunch of folks have to buy guest cards. Even Steven.

Go to top Post Reply