can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:Charging for passengers in boats - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 214 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515832
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Charging for passengers in boats (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Charging for passengers in boats
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -3  
Pod people of daybreak... I thought Daybreak was more like Stepford in some ways! I like Horror movies more than twisted ones! Good idea about the boats.... wonder what kennecott/HOA/CCMC would think.... it seems fair to me. Some families here have over 5 kids, and all of them are allowed to use the pool, DCC and boats. So residents with no kids, or with kids or grandkids away from them... get punished.... doesnt seem fair!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14  
You'd be amazed at how terrible water quality can be for fish to survive... but yes, not even swimming in Jordan River would cause your skin to rot or for you to get 2 headed babies. You could pick up a parasite but considering our water is filtered and is constantly circulating it is unlikely (unless you don't ever bathe!).

As for the 5 resident passes... I agree, that is a fantastic idea that would make it fair for all!

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
Apparently it is "too" clean for the fish. That would make it great for humans, right?

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Hey, since they want to say that is why the fish are dying, then there is the perfect reason to have our beach club as originally planned. I have a feeling the truth would come out real fast though... or more lies!

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Charging for passengers in boats 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
its funny how the lake issues still linger...if KL would have been honest in the first place maybe the issues would not have been so magnified. there is a battle behind the scene between KL and the City and publiclly they put on a happy face, but I just don't see anything getting better between the two of them, which could translate to possibly more lake issues in the furute (hope not).

Its a good thing I keep all (most) the emails I get,some homeowners say or think I am full if it, if that is the case I openly welcome the HOA or KL to make a claim anything I have ever said is not true, I keep all of my emails and can validate everthing, although I doubt the HOA or KL will make that mistake again, remember the beach club...

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Scoop,
I just wanted to make sure you knew that while I'm one of those residents that think what is being said is crap, I fully believe that they did tell you it. I just think KL, the HOA and others are able to pull crap out of their butts when they feel the need to cover something up. They've proved that in the past on numerous occassions, the beach club being the perfect example.

Makes me wonder sometimes if we'll end up like the residents in Herriman that are suing the city.... except we would be against our own HOA!

Go to top Post Reply