cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over rizact get 5mg cheap Re:gravel instead of landscaping in eastlake?! - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 215 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517315
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
gravel instead of landscaping in eastlake?! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: gravel instead of landscaping in eastlake?!
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:gravel instead of landscaping in eastlake?! 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
Yes, the new "rock garden" is much better than an alley. Just don't walk in there with sandals on! It is just disappointing for the houses on each side, when they were specificially told when they purchased the homes that it was a green space ( emphasis on the green part ). One house now has their side steps/ sidewalk lead directly to a wall of bushes. Oh well, it could be worse, right?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:gravel instead of landscaping in eastlake?! 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
I hope it does settle a little bit more so. I sunk when I walked in it too. As for snow removal... don't count on it. Paths like that are typically left for people to snow shoe on or for cross country skiers. You'll notice walking on the bike paths when there is snow on the ground, only half it plowed for the same reason.

I'm curious too as to how many lots the park and the old parking lots really make up. I thought I had seen something at one point but I don't remember where I saw it!

LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
I was toldd that the playground was on two lots. As for the gravel path, those custom lots will never sell as long as it is there. It is ugly.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Unfotunately, not only is the gravel unattractive and very very messy, but the path is now a safety hazard. It is impossible to see cars on the alley and on the lake road thanks to the tall grasses. A child crashed a bike back at the alley intersection there because she couldn't see a couple and their dog walking along the alley. I am scared to think what would have happened if it were a car!

LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
The person over the gravel path (I forget his name) is meeting with concerned residents on Tues. Sept 2 at 1:30 pm. He will be at the gravel path on Coralville. The path is unsafe, unsightly, hard to pass through especially with bikes and strollers, and doesen't match the rest of the neighborhood aesthetic. Anyone with concerns is invited to attend the meeting.

Go to top Post Reply