albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i rizact get 5mg cheap duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Re:I hate to edit the forums...ever... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 140 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521381
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I hate to edit the forums...ever... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: I hate to edit the forums...ever...
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I hate to edit the forums...ever... 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22  
the meds comment crossed the line, so I killed the thread...please play nice everyone..

scoop-

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:I hate to edit the forums...ever... 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -3  
Thank you Joe, I was about to email you and ask if you could remove it.

shrike (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:I hate to edit the forums...ever... 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
Ms. Stephens,

While I agree the slander posted against you was uncalled for, it would be wise to remain mindful of a bully's goal. Their words and actions are devices designed to provoke a reaction from their target. Replying emotionally (or at all) only validates their behavior and encourages future attacks.

While you may have been justified in your reaction, it probably didn't have the desired effect. As the old adage goes - "Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Cordially Yours
Shrike

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:I hate to edit the forums...ever... 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -3  
Shrike, I do understand what you are saying, and I guess being "bullied" is new to me, so maybe I should learn how to deal with it. If I have offended anyone here, I am sorry. I really am trying to be a nice person and I do feel bad if I have created enemies here. We are all neighbors, so I think. And we should get a long. Its sad that I may know some of you personally, but I dont know for sure, because the phony names. Maybe pregnancy hormones are eating at me, I dont know. Maybe its my 3 kids under 5, plus the pregnancy hormones that are getting me... I dont know. But I do apologize for being rude or pushy.
Jennie

Go to top Post Reply