cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap Re:Clubs/Groups - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 231 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515073
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Clubs/Groups (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Clubs/Groups
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Clubs/Groups 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 14  
JessC wrote:
QUOTE:
So there WAS a place to go, but currently there is not. Well hopefully that will get up and running soon! Yeah, if maybe someone could let us know what types of group there are.. that would be great!

Just me- we'll justhave to start our own "couple without kids" group. haha. We don't have children just yet either, so the list of activites at the DCC are more family w/children oriented, which is great sometimes... but you all know what I mean.

Jess,
I'm all for starting a "couple without kids" group granted there is the empty nesters group but clearly we're not empty nesters! We're not that far off from having kids, but we haven't had the oppurtunity to meet too many other couples in our age group in the neighborhood, and of course its hard when you don't have kids since we're not going to the family events!

Don,
I like you're idea. I don't go to the DCC very often so having the list would be helpful. I'll be e-mailing you as welll for the wine club. I think my husband and I are free the 16th to go. Besides, we love a nice glass of wine and any excuse to have it!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:Clubs/Groups 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
Just ME- my fiance and I e-mailed don about the wine club.. we actually don't drink but enjoy the social scene.. that will be us with the SPARKLING CIDER! lol. Hope no one minds. =)

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Clubs/Groups 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
Jess, great, I did too so my husband and I will be there as well! BTW, I think we live rather close to each other. From some of your other posts, I gather we're probably right down the street by a few blocks...

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Clubs/Groups 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -3  
There is also a Ladies group that meets once a month. GNO=Girls night out. We meet on the last wednesday of every month and do random activities like movies, dinner, game night at someones home, go out for gelato, service projects etc etc. They are all daybreak residents. The group is not sponsored by any religous faith. Just a group of ladies who want to have fun. Email me and I will email you the info. there is also a daybreak mom's web page, a private blog. We announce play groups, Girls night out, other activities. favors, birthdays etc etc. Its a fun way to get to know your neighbors. Also, email me and I will email you the info to get logged onto the blog!

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Clubs/Groups 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
Jennifer, I'll be sure to e-mail you. I've seen the blog before but never got on the list when it became private. I would love to get more involved in the nieghborhood but I do have to say it will probably be another year before I'll join the wednesday night out... full time student status doesn't exactly help the social life!

JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:Clubs/Groups 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
I think we are pretty close... how close r u to eastlake model home village?

Go to top Post Reply