prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest actos online 45mg get Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn\'t need Incentives - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 171 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517402
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn't need Incentives (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn't need Incentives
don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Rewards or Bribery? You shouldn't need Incentives 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3  
You may have received the following email regarding the need for new volunteers. I'd like everyone's thoughts on this program. I was part of the Planning Committee for quite a while, and my reasons for leaving were not hidden from the staff. This doesn't exactly make me want to go back.

D.R.I.V.E. Program

Daybreak Resident Incentive Volunteer Exchange

This policy is structured to allow residents to earn points to redeem FREE Daybreak amenities by volunteering for DCA sponsored events and Committee meetings.

Members within a household are entitled to combine D.R.I.V.E. cards to accrue points. However, combining cards or sharing with other Daybreak Residents is not permitted. Cards must reach a total of 12 points and need to have a mixture of events and meetings. Cards will only get stamped at the time of the meeting or event and must be done so by a Daybreak Community Association staff member.

Residents may earn points by:
• Volunteering (this does not include participating at events) for Daybreak Community Association events (point amounts may vary per event).
• Participating in committee meetings earning 1 point per hour per meeting (10 points may be earned by participating in five consecutive committee meetings).

To exchange points, an adult resident, 18 years of age or older, must bring their cards to the Guest Services at the Daybreak Community Center. Redeemable amenities may be used for Daybreak guests (less the Party Trailer Rental, Small Room Rental, and Large Room Rental). Adult Daybreak Residents, 18 years of age or older, must be present with guest in order for the amenity to be used.

Amenities redeemable to residents:
• DCA Splash Pool Guest Punch Card - 12 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points – 6
• (1) DCA All-Access Guest Punch Card - 12 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points – 6
• (1) DCC Child Watch Punch Card - 24 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points – 18
• (1) DCC Combo Card to explicit fitness classes - 24 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points – 18
• (1) Complimentary Adult Dinner at a DCA sponsored event - 36 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points – 30
• (1) Complimentary Admission to DCA event of choice - 36 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points - 30
• (1) DCC Small Room Rental - 48 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points – 42
• (1) DCC Large Room Rental - 96 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points – 90

• (1) DCA Party Trailer rental - 96 points
o Meeting Points – 6
o Event Points 90

* Party Trailer and Room Rentals are on a first come, first serve basis.

Sign up with the Lifestyle Director, Tina Esparza at 253-6418 or by email at tesparza@ccmcnet.com to help with event set-up, event jobs or event clean-up. Once you have completed your hours for the event the Lifestyle Director will stamp your card. Also, once a committee meeting has ended, obtain your punch pass from Daybreak Community Association staff member.

Daybreak homeowners are responsible for lost or stolen cards

Card will expire 1 year from date issued

This policy is subject to change without notice.

*** Watch for detailed information on earning points in this Friday’s ***
“What’s Happening at Daybreak” email blast.

*** Cards will be provided to residents at events and meetings only. Guest Services at the Community Center does not have access to D.R.I.V.E. cards. ***

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply