advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online Re:White fencing - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 424 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513770
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
White fencing (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: White fencing
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
White fencing 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -3  
Ok, so I live in a green court, and I do have a yard that my household is responsible for. Just across the street there are "row homes" with white picket fencing. I thought white fencing was a NO NO in daybreak. Well so when I asked Bruce about it he said I would never get it approved. He also said CoSJ had a rule about fencing, all fencing must flow on the same block/street. Well ok then.... so then white fencing would be my only option because just about every house on Grandville Ave has white picket fencing. So how does this make it NOT ok for me to put a white picket fence on our property. Bruce said we could put a fence there, but it would have to be a 6 foot brown fence, or a wood fence. What about all the houses with white trim, or white vinyl railings on porches? IT makes ABSOLUTLY NO sense to me whatsoever. A few other neighbors on Grandvile are wanting to fight this one, so who knows what will happen. Joe... you seem to be the go to guy on getting things done... what do me and my neighbors need to do to get this done. If we were to put up a fence with out approval, we will be told to remove it, or have a lein put on the house. That is what Bruce told me. Bah.. its annoying

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:White fencing 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3  
i think you should fight it. Get as many people together as you can and follow the process. Go up to topcrest and look at the houses on that street. There is a house with a cute vinyl picket fence. this one is brown, not white, but still doesn't match the surrounding fences. Study what has been done in Daybreak and use them as examples. The HOA can't make an exception for one and not another. Good luck!

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:White fencing 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22  
Hey Jennifer...I can put you in touch with the Attorney for The City of South Jordan (he is a friend of mine-email me and I will give you his direct number and name) so you find out if what Bruce told you is true. Once you talk to him, I will be happy to help you with the HOA to let you have a variance (put in a white fence of your own) or get the one that is existing taken down...

by the way...I loved your strawberry pie, are you making them again any time soon? And let me know when you next event is, I will put up an announcment for you on the home page..

Joe

Last Edit: 2008/07/04 20:17 By scoop.
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:White fencing 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -3  
I would love to talk to your lawyer friend. It really is irritating that neighbors just accross the street can have white picket fences, and we cant. But yes I would love to just pardon my french... rip Bruce a new one. He is such a idiot. Regarding the strawberry pies....... THEY WERE SO GOOD! The kids did such a good job, and of course were so cute making such a HUGE mess! Our next event will be in august. We are making healthy after school snacks, and teaching the kids how to make cute "veggie animals" for snacks. IN September we will be making and selling home made salsa, fresh from the gardens!! YUMMMMMY!

cindrelly (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:White fencing 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
There's a wood picket fence around a house at Manitou and Blackshear. I believe they refused to close on the house until the fence (and other landscape changes) was approved so it got pushed through. We just got approval for a 3 foot wood fence around our single-family property and I don't know of any house in Daybreak with a 3 foot fence on the property lines in back. I just submitted the plan with photos and our neighbor's signature and it came back approved. I'm kind of wondering if they weren't really paying attention to the "3 ft. fence" labels. So my point is, I would say it's worth a try. It's not like you're trying to put in a chain-link fence with those Christmas tree garland stakes threaded through it.

Go to top Post Reply