actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can rizact get 5mg cheap buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:RE Covanants Corner - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 115 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518282
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
RE Covanants Corner (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: RE Covanants Corner
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:RE Covanants Corner 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11  
LCast and Buffalogal, the HOA will tell the person who is flaunting our governing documents what your name is. On the other hand, if your neighbor was really a friend would they be doing what they are doing with disregard for the neighborhood, the covenants and the community?

Pitting neighbor against neighbor and putting people in jeopardy, by disclosing caring residents' names, is what got Jim Flippen fired and it will do the same to this regime, as well. I thought we got a refreshing change at the HOA but we got business-as-usual. (this time with a smile, however)

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/06/25 03:51 By luckyfish.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
lancehomer (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:RE Covanants Corner 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Where on the Daybreak Daily is this form to submit CC&R issues anonymously?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:RE Covanants Corner 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
The HOA won't accept the form submitted through this site.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:RE Covanants Corner 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18  
Good news for all of the cretins who refuse to obey the rules, in Daybreak. The HOA has pretty much stopped enforcing the rules. (except if you have a weed or need compost in your beds, of course) Coincidentally, the refusal to compel our neighbors to comply with flag rules, fence rules, political sign rules, trash can rules, landscape rules and parking rules seems to partner with the website outage. Is is coincidental that the lack of message board discussions occurs when potential new owners for the latest debacle (North Lake) might hear/read the truth about Kennecott's lack of concern for on-going homeowner concerns and the community?

Nice to see the glowing entries by those who would benefit from a robust property sales environment and Kennecott employees go on for our viewing pleasure, tho'.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:RE Covanants Corner 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -3  
The HOA will not keep the report annonymous. When my neighbors filed some complaints about some other neighbors, Jim Flippen told them who the people filing the complaint were. He even gave the residents the addresses of the people complaining. The actual complaint was sent to the residents, so they knew everything everyone was saying about them. Very bad situation.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:RE Covanants Corner 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 14  
Oh, my favorite is that I've recieved other peoples complaints for various neighbors through e-mail by accident. I still have no idea how I keep getting them, but me and a few others have all recieved them. So much for privacy since at that point, it's not just about the violater and the reporter that know about it! For instance, a resident several blocks from me was reported for letting his dog poop in a greencourt...I recieved the original e-mail, complete with their name, address and the violaters address. Nice, huh?

Go to top Post Reply