to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 227 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515147
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak.
poopsy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3  
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!!!! Well said, sister! I totally agree with everything you said. I live in a town home and am very concerned with my neighbors setting off even legal fireworks (but in Daybreak, none are legal) because they could misfire and go into my garage. I think Daybreak needs to send out a reminder about the "no fireworks" in the community. I know I have not read through my CC and R's lately so I gentle reminder would be in order. BTW, who do we call if our neighbors are not in compliance? Do we have to take video of the perpetrator like we do if we see dogs pooping on our lawns and the owners don't clean it up? I for one would like to see the HOA become accountable for enforcing the rules.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
As I understand, there is one specific person that must witness a violation for action to be taken. If you take pictures of a violation and turn them over to the HOA with other details then that one person of authority can go witness the violation and take action. Persistent problems like garbage cans being stored in sight of the road or a fence that does not meet requirements are violations that are actionable. Violations that last a short period of time at each occurrence, like fireworks, are not likely to result in a fine because the violation will not be witnessed by that one person with authority. It is unreasonable to require that one person to be out and about looking for fireworks violations every night. If we are going to get the fireworks problem under control in Daybreak this process is going to have to change. However, care needs to be taken to keep feuding neighbors from using the HOA as a weapon. If you have ideas, take them to the HOA open board meeting.

ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
On Saturday I was at Oquirrh Lake talking with a fisherman. He usually fishes the Uinta Mountains but can’t get up there yet this year because of deep snow. As I recall, he said that he came in from the Holladay area. In any case, it was the east side. He mentioned that he and his girlfriend were here on the 4th to watch the fireworks. They viewed them from the hill at the south foot bridge. He comes here to watch the fireworks because: "Daybreak has the best neighborhood fireworks in the valley." Fireworks are not permitted here yet we have the best display.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18  
Shades of OctoMom! For the sake of the recipients of the free house, I hope the community continues their generosity into the future. Tim, most people I know have to liquidate all of their assets to qualify for Medicaid and other assistance. What's the case here? I've heard that the U of U donates treatment for the sick child but what of the mom and others? Thanks for answering such sensitive questions.

lauramoncur (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female Pick Me! Location: South Jordan, Utah Birthdate: 1969-04-12
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -1  
Remember the fellow who burned his house down last July? It looks like he's back in the house and setting off fireworks in Daybreak AGAIN!

We saw him outside of his garage (wide open, just like when it caught fire) and he set off one firework in the SAME place that started the fire last time. I couldn't help myself when I saw him. I said, "Oh my God!" I guess that was enough to make him retreat to the FRONT of the house for the rest of the fireworks show.

I know fireworks are legal the night of New Year's Eve, but you'd think that a trip to the hospital for him and his boy would have been enough to put him off fireworks FOREVER. Apparently not. it appears we may have a certified PYRO on our hands.

Watch out, PYRO. I'm setting up a webcam and I WILL catch you in action and give the footage to the cops!

Last Edit: 2012/01/01 20:57 By lauramoncur. Reason: Spelled a word wrong
timhood (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Fireworks are NOT Allowed in Daybreak. 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Wow, you can't be serious!

The winner of Daybreak's first annual Darwin award!

I'm surprised the owner let him return. My guess is that it must be family that is renting to him.

It's too bad you didn't get a picture or video. He could have been fined by the HOA.

Go to top Post Reply