buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Door to door sales - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 30 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518230
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Door to door sales (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Door to door sales
Gratteau (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Door to door sales 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1  
The weather is getting warmer and the door to door salesmen are coming out. I know that there are neighborhoods and even cities where this is not allowed. Does anyone know if there is a rule related to this here?

Maybe I'm just paranoid but they just creep me out. Last Saturday I had a guy come to our door about carpet cleaning but he didn't have anything with him or a truck near by.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Door to door sales
Gratteau 2011/03/22 19:44
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Door to door sales
GirlInterrupted 2011/03/22 22:04
Go to top Post Reply