buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:shortcuts and diversions - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 280 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493443
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
shortcuts and diversions (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: shortcuts and diversions
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
shortcuts and diversions 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14  
While I know we all always like to get home faster and appreciate shortcuts, anybody know what can be done to stop the person that keeps hopping the median on 104th to turn onto Indigo Sky Way from doing so? The snow leaves obvious evidence, as does the lack of grass in that spot when the snow isn't there. If that's not bad enough, we are now seeing other evidence on 104th that either the same person or someone else is joining in on the fun by occassionaly driving down the sidewalks. Thankfully that is a less frequent occurance, but never the less, HOA funds will end up going to replace landscaping that keeps being damaged due to the inconsiderate person/people breaking the law. I have not called the cops as of yet since I haven't the faintest idea as to the times the person is doing this (as mentioned, just see the evidence that is consistantly there). My husband has suggested a plank of wood with nails going down, or possibly some rebar stuck randomly in the ground (in jest of course although he is just as irritated by this as I am). I'd personally prefer that some deterant is installed to prevent other from getting the same idea.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
poopsy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:shortcuts and diversions 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3  
I vote with your husband

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:shortcuts and diversions 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4  
I vote with your husband too! I've noticed the tracks too, but I have never seen anyone do it.

JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:shortcuts and diversions 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2  
My husband and I saw someone do it right before the xmas holiday. We tried to catch up to the vehicle ( after going around the median the LEGAL WAY) but could not catch up to it. It's a white suv of somekind! And the dingdong even put the turnsignal on to do it.. then hightailed it over the median and onto indigo sky.

mblank13 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:shortcuts and diversions 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
I've noticed that too. I think they should just put up a sign that says One Way with the arrow pointing East. Then they can't turn across any more, from the wrong side.

Go to top Post Reply