albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Snow removal - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 179 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516743
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Snow removal (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Snow removal
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Snow removal 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8  
Does anyone know if there's a city (or HOA) ordinance regarding sidewalk snow removal? There are about a half-dozen houses (all occupied) on my street that NEVER clear their sidewalks. Some of them went all last winter without ever moving a flake of snow. It's a major safety hazard. I've already fallen once trying to navigate their uncleared sidewalks. I'm hoping that someone can provide some enforcement. But in the meantime, I'm keeping a cadre of ambulance chasers on speed dial!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Snow removal
FlyingAce 2010/12/01 17:27
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Snow removal
MarkyMark 2010/12/01 17:41
Go to top Post Reply