diabecon can i get how online 60caps cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online Re:Dog poo rules? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 225 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510485
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dog poo rules? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Dog poo rules?
MarkyMark (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dog poo rules? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
I disagree that the cities rules are any less strict when it comes to enforcement of the animal leash laws. The city is obligated to respond to citizens request and things definitely can get taken care of if you raise enough of a stink (no pun intended ). Besides if the city sees fit they are able to cite the neighbor where as the HOA can do little to actually enforce any of its rules. I still stand by going the route of involving the police if the issue is ongoing and a conversation with the neighbor doesn't take care of the issue.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dog poo rules? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18  
The police will tell you to call Animal Control or Codes Enforcement. They will investigate. Take pictures of the tracks, talk to your neighbors and, if they blow you off, contact Pam Rasmussen or Kim at A.C. You can, I think, turn in a "Fix-It" request on the city's website, as well.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/12/03 14:10 By sentinel.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply