diabecon can i get how online 60caps can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Dog poo rules? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 228 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2514321
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dog poo rules? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Dog poo rules?
lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dog poo rules? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there's a fee involved with failing to pick up after your dog? I've been discovering piles of dog poo in my backyard for a few months now, and now that it's snowed the dog's tracks have proven exactly which home the dog belongs to. Now that I know which resident isn't picking up after their dog (and now that I'm beyond fed up about it) I'd like to know if they can be fined.

I know it's a rule to pick up your dogs poop... but is it a rule the HOA will enforce? I'm not really sure what to do at this point.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog poo rules? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4  
Unless you take video showing the dog coming and going from the house, I don't think the HOA will do anything.

I don't know if there is a fine or not.

MarkyMark (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog poo rules? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
This is not an HOA issue. This is an issue that you should take up with the South Jordan Police since there are leash laws in the city and the owner of the dogs is obviously breaking those laws which is a Class B misdemeanor. You should call police dispatch and report your neighbor. 801-840-4000

Davix (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Have you considered talking to your neighbor?

lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Yes, obviously that's the first thing to do. I plan on bringing it up next time I see them. They're a little difficult to catch. It's hard to know exactly how to approach it, since I know that they KNOW their dog is pooping in our yard (our houses are so close together, and I see their footprints in the snow where they stand and wait for their dog), so I know it's not an oversight, but rather a blatant disregard for courtesy.

I hope I get a chance to bring it up with them without having to make a visit just for this purpose (which seems a little more harsh, for some reason.)

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog poo rules? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12  
Yes, the community documents state we are to pick up after our pets. Will the HOA enforce it? Really, really, really doubt it. You can have photos of the offender in mid drop and little will be done.

The HOA staff is so overworked now (according to them), they couldn't possibly take care of something as meaningless as enforcing the rules that exist in documents that they helped cut and past from other communities they manage.

It has become the HOA mantra to tell residents, call the city. Well, hell, why aren't we paying our dues to the city if they take care of things around here. The city is overworked too.

The problem with tunring it over to the city is their rules are not as strict as Daybreaks.

Go to top Post Reply