can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir actos online 45mg get Re:Paint your door and enjoy. - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 351 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513666
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Am I the only one upset about this $75 fee? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Am I the only one upset about this $75 fee?
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Paint your door and enjoy. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
jtb42 wrote:
QUOTE:
The fine is probably less than the design review fee.

And the best part, they are rarely successfull in collecting the fines.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Paint your door and enjoy. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
Collecting fines??? Do they actually do that?? When I reported something I followed up 6 months later to be told they were "working with the resident". I'm still trying to figure out what they were working with them on since the violation is still there. Of course, we are talking about the same HOA that sent out an e-mail saying to put ANYTHING in your yard you had to go through an approval process and then proceeded to give one of the most cluttered yards in the neighborhood yard of the month. Go figure.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
JustMe wrote:
QUOTE:
and then proceeded to give one of the most cluttered yards in the neighborhood yard of the month. Go figure.

I love seeing the new recipients of the yard of the month award. I keep waiting for the committee to choose a yard that reflects the standards and suggestions that are issued by the big giant head at KL.

So far none have a lawn that is water wise and left at a length of over 2.5" (they all look like putting greens). The flower beds are stuffed with annuals which does nothing to support sustainability. I haven't seen one winner that uses Xeriscaping or at least low water use plantings.

Gratteau (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Paint your door and enjoy. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
Come over to my house. I haven't watered in weeks and the grass is green and roses are blooming.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Paint your door and enjoy. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
Re: yard of the month, maybe if more people would nominate yards that are water wise, maybe more would win.

I'm loving my grass now too! The cooler temps keep it from drying out.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
littleash wrote:
QUOTE:
Re: yard of the month, maybe if more people would nominate yards that are water wise, maybe more would win.

I agree littleash. Where I believe we run into trouble is there is very little knowledge of effective water use and sustainability in our community. It's a word we hear from KL as we watch their sprinklers run hours on end.

It's normal for lawns in Utah to be brown on the edges and lack luster in July and August. But what I see is more water and chemicals dumped on grass to make it carpet like. We live in a desert, but sadly most people don't want to recognize it.

If KL truly wants Daybreak to be sustainable they should be awarding those that use organic methods and create a yard that does not suck thousands of gallons of culinary water out of the system.

Daybreak could be a shining example of responsible, natural care. As it stands now Daybreak just consumes resources and dumps their chemical waste just like everyone else.

Go to top Post Reply