prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Out walking the dog today and ... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 101 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519308
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Out walking the dog today and ... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Out walking the dog today and ...
ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Out walking the dog today and ... 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1  
I was out walking my dog this morning, the day after Fizz Fest, and could not believe the vandalism I saw. There are 6” to 8” vertical pipes in the ground over by the dam and spillway with drop on metal covers. The covers have been stolen. Several of the trail lights along the route I took had the glass broken out of them. There is a sprinkler control box on the island with the cover missing and the wiring has been pulled out. Bolts have been removed from the spiral bridge leaving boards flapping in the wind. There is also paintball debris covering the path.

As popular as Oquirrh Lake and other Daybreak amenities have become with those outside of Daybreak, it is clear that the Salt Lake valley does not have enough open space. But when I see all the vandalism and unwillingness of people to follow the rules, I understand why these amenities are scarce. The fees paid by the residents repair, maintain, and pay for security of the amenities regardless of who the vandals are or where they live. Is it time to post "NO TRESPASSING" signs around the amenities and restrict their use to Daybreak residents and their invited guests? Should it all be turned over to the city so that the cost of maintenance can be spread out? Or is this fine, the cost we pay is the price of living close to these amenities? I’d like your opinions.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Out walking the dog today and ...
ThojeCasal 2010/09/19 16:16
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Out walking the dog today and ...
FlyingAce 2010/09/19 16:47
    thread link
thaddow 2010/09/19 17:10
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Out walking the dog today and ...
FlyingAce 2010/09/19 17:49
    thread link
GirlInterrupted 2010/09/21 00:31
    thread link
scoop 2010/09/21 03:37
    thread link
Jetfire 2010/09/23 00:53
    thread link
hapafour 2010/09/23 22:30
    thread link
ThojeCasal 2010/09/24 13:07
    thread link
jarmcguire 2010/09/24 20:07
    thread link
ThojeCasal 2010/09/25 02:47
Go to top Post Reply