rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:Daybreak CC&R form link in menu - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 77 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518465
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Daybreak CC&R form link in menu (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Daybreak CC&R form link in menu
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Daybreak CC&R form link in menu 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11  
Hi, all,

The fences in ELV are a hodge-podge of styles. I've seen every variation: wooden, wrought-iron and vinyl. Some of these are a "personal taste" and blend two or three styles on the same property. Sadly, the HOA does not publish the changes for landscaping as they are developed and refined. Almost anything goes, at this point. The tree in the front yard just needs to meet the caliper size requirement (it used to be 1 1/2 inches in the front and 1" in the back but it may have changed) Fencing in the front yard is a bit more touchy.

One-stop shopping for landscape issues: call Derek Tarries at the HOA and he'll guide you through the process. Seemingly gone is the "if they like you, you're golden but if they dislike you, hang on for a rough ride" mentality which caused such acrimony between the community and the HOA...time will tell.

Best of luck and thanks for asking, Lf

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Daybreak CC&R form link in menu 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2  
Thanks, Luckyfish.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply