diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yar - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 226 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513570
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard?
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22  
I haven't, but just want to hear from those of you that have, I have an issue or a bone to pick with CCMC/HOA that I will write about in a day or so, but wanted to get some feedback first...

any letter, grass to high (you need to cut it), dandilions, weeds, etc...whatever...
scoop@daybreakdaily.com

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/05/12 17:10 By scoop.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12  
I've heard of numerous letters received. But frankly, if you have more yellow than green in your front yard, or you can't find the cat because the grass is over her head, the letter is deserved. The number of neglected yards in occupied homes is shocking this year.

It really doesn't help surrounding neighbors that the mission for Daybreak Elementary is to spread weed seed to every yard for 6 square blocks.

ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1  
I'd think they weren't going out. There is a house on Topview, a pretty busy street, that still has Christmas Lights in the tree by the road and is the Daybreak Distributor for dandelions.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4  
ThojeCasal - is the house your talking about close to 114th. If it is this will be there second year with x-mas lights in the summer. Either they don't care or the HOA isn't doing anything about it.

Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yar 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7  
The HOA stopped proactive enforcement especially in Founders long ago. If you see something, you have to take a picture of it and send it to Erin or someone else. Fill up their inbox and they're sure to do something.

Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yar 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7  
The HOA stopped proactive enforcement especially in Founders long ago. If you see something, you have to take a picture of it and send it to Erin or someone else. Fill up their inbox and they're sure to do something. Until KL gets a new managemen company for the HOA, this is or only recourse for enforcement.

Go to top Post Reply