can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake! - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 205 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521235
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake! 14 Years ago Karma: 1  
To better control the lake this year, KL is requiring all privately owned canoes and such to be registered before being placed on the lake. Mine was registered recently and it required signing a rules sheet. One of the rules goes like this: The only authorized launch point for watercraft is the marina. So, in this walk able community, we are required to put our canoes on top of the truck and driver to the marina, where there is no parking, and launch. That includes those of us who live within a few hundred feet of the East Lake boat dock. (Until today a neighbor and I have always wheeled our canoes to the dock on dollies, no gas burned.)

Failure to obey this rule results in removal of all amenity privileges for a year. I read this as a back door way to remove private boats from the lake. It really irritates me that the family across the street parks their cabin cruiser on the street for weeks at a time, leaves garbage cans on the street all week, shoots off fireworks, and their kids ride ATVs up and down the sidewalk. Yet they won't lose any of their privileges. Meanwhile, if I launch a Daybreak registered canoe from the boat dock …

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
ThojeCasal 2010/05/11 23:13
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
sentinel 2010/05/12 13:52
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
scoop 2010/05/12 15:49
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
JustMe 2010/05/12 15:50
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
GirlInterrupted 2010/05/12 21:38
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
sentinel 2010/05/18 19:43
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:NO Privately Owned Canoes Allowed on Oquirrh Lake!
JustMe 2010/05/18 19:55
Go to top Post Reply